If you had $10 to spend at amazon.com, what would you buy? <

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
If you had $10 to spend at amazon.com, what would you buy?

Title says it all. I recently (today) got a gift certificate for $10 at amazon.com. Now I've never bought anything from there before, but I know they've got books, DVDs, and music. So what should I buy?

5Ws

Banned
A Rubik's Cube, that'll make your whole summer busy...
Or if you solved the 3X3 one, get a 5X5 one!

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
A Rubix Cube, that'll make your whole summer busy...
Or if you solved the 3X3 one, get a 5X5 one!
i know 2 kids who firgured them out (solve them in 5 minutes, they're crazy)

anyhow...I'd buy Baldur's Gate

5Ws

Banned
Echod16 said:
i know 2 kids who firgured them out (solve them in 5 minutes, they're crazy)

anyhow...I'd buy Baldur's Gate
It's actually not that hard after you done it the first time, the way to solve it is exactly the same, it's just memorizing the moves. I can usually do it under 2 mins.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
I just bought:

Steeltown USA: Work & Memory in Youngstown
Bob Dole: One Soldier's Story
Iceland: Land of the Sagas

That cost me more than $10 however. ;)

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
Just get whatever you're already interested in, whether or not it's under $10. If it's more, you were gonna buy it anyway, and this way you get a $10 discount.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Title says it all. I recently (today) got a gift certificate for $10 at amazon.com. Now I've never bought anything from there before, but I know they've got books, DVDs, and music. So what should I buy?
Oh, man. This thread cries out for a DII spammer bot joke, but that would be On-Topic. Buy a battery that works in my cordless phone for me.

Isolde212

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
you must buy this
I rented that a little while ago and it wasn't as thrilling as it was when I was young. I got all pumped up and started watching it and then I got sad because I used to think it was so cool.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah Duped, thanks for the jokes. I needed a good laugh tonight. "It's a bold strategy Cotton" is one of my favorite quotes of all time.

As to Baldur's Gate, I already have it, so I'm not buying it. And as to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I have a friend who owns every season on DVD, as well as every season of Angel. And I've actually done an unhealthy amount of watching this year.

Guild Wars is a good idea though. This certificate is good for 2 years, so maybe I'll hang onto it for now and then buy Guild Wars when school is over. Or WoW if they sell that.