If you ever woke up in a parallel universe, what would you like to wake up to?

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
If you ever woke up in a parallel universe, what would you like to wake up to?

-topic-

I would like to wake up beside my wife Cindy and that this separation with her never happened and that all the things I ought to have done to have prevented this I actually did.

What about you? What would you like to wake up to?

Ron Burgundy

Diabloii.Net Member
Just like every morning, i'd like to wake up to a nice glass of scotch and of course, my friend Baxter here.

bladesyz

Diabloii.Net Member
Call me a geek, but I'd like to wake up in a D&D universe.

(Preferably with a powerful magic weapon and high levels!)

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to wake up to find that George Lucas hadn't gone crazy and that the new Star Wars movies were worthy successors to the old ones.

And obviously the usual stuff: piles of gold at the foot of my bed, with Christina Aguilera and Monica Bellucci in with me. And an original mint-condition G1 Optimus Prime figurine.

superdave said:
i would love to wake up to 1983.
That would be pretty awesome.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
Ron Burgundy said:
Just like every morning, i'd like to wake up to a nice glass of scotch and of course, my friend Baxter here.
LOL!

But seriously, the end of war, poverty, and hunger -- and no, I'm not in the Miss America pageant.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
bg1256 said:
A forum without spammers.:evil:
You wouldn't exist though, so what's the point :rolleyes: ?

Iso rpg stylin's. Monster pwnzing for a living would be cool. Especially if shiny block text appeared over my head whenever I leveled up.

PlagueBearer

Diabloii.Net Member
raffster said:
-topic-

I would like to wake up beside my wife Cindy and that this separation with her never happened and that all the things I ought to have done to have prevented this I actually did.

What about you? What would you like to wake up to?
I would like to wake up next to your wife Cindy... :jig:

Seriously though!

I'd like to wake up with a machine that lets me go to other dimensions. Then I could assemble the "League of Extraordinary Me" where I'd take the mes of the multiverse that turned out AWESOME and it'd be sweet as hell.

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
A dimension where I have tons of money, women are attracted to me (perhaps this is redundant since I have money), I have super strength, and uh, while I'm at it, the World Series of Poker never got popular.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
If we're going for current life reality, I'd be happy with waking up and realizing I won the superlottery.

If we're going for a dreamworld, unlikely but still possible, I'd be happy to wake up next to [insert top 5 dream women]

If we're going for pure fantasy, I'd be happy waking up in some sort of futuristic world where I have a respected/important/beloved/rich/popular etc position. (be it magical/scientific/sports/leading or whatever)