If you could get free tickets to any event...

NaderN

Diabloii.Net Member
If you could get free tickets to any event...

What would they be for? It doesn't have to be practical either. If I was to choose, I'd love free tickets to all the shows on NY Fashion Week, especially to support new and amazing Canadian designers and models. If not that, then I'd definitely want tickets for a ride in one of those crazy Transrapid trains (those super-fast ones). Unfortunately, I am not so obsessed with any one band or artist to want tickets to a concert (although I wouldn't mind seeing Norah Jones)...

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
Stanley cup finals glass seats, wherever they are (obviously some games will be at the St. Petersburg Times forum in Tampa).

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Since it doesn't have to be practical...

Game 7 of the 2001 World Series, Arizona vs. Yanks. Ninth inning bloop single by Luis Gonzalez gives Arizona the come-from-behind win to clinch the world series! Go Arizona! Die Yanks!

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Intolerance said:
Stanley cup finals glass seats, wherever they are (obviously some games will be at the St. Petersburg Times forum in Tampa).
Wake up sleepy head. Time to go to school...

Freemason

Banned
Front row seats at the Pres. Bush inaguration in 2005
Front row seats at the Brooks & Dunn Neon Circus
Front row seats at a Toby Kieth concert
Front row seats at a Lee Greenwood concert
Front row seats at the next BattleBots series
Front row seats at the PBR championship in Las Vegas
Front row seats at all major boxing matches
Finish line seats at all Nextel Cup races
Inagural low-earth orbit flight to anywhere
Inagural commercial flight to the Moon
Inagural commercial flight to Mars

Crispyknight

Diabloii.Net Member
WrestleMania XX tickets, at the Garden. Front row, right along side of the entrance ramp. Close enough to be sweat on, baby!

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Crispyknight said:
WrestleMania XX tickets, at the Garden. Front row, right along side of the entrance ramp. Close enough to be sweat on, baby!
Disgusting.

Id love lifetime Tool/APC tickets. And free entry to any festival inwhich i choose.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Full tickets for an entire World Cup. I would be in even.

And if we're talking about ideal events that have already passed, front row seats at either the Rage Against the Machine/Wu Tang Clan tour, or the RATM/Beastie Boys tour, the one right before Rage split up.

Freemason

Banned
Crispyknight said:
Oh man those are great seats to have. Front row seats right at the ramp when the WCW came to Boise in 2000... If you're into wrestling, get those tickets.

~Has fond memories of punching Dennis Rodman's arm as he walked by~

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Crispyknight said:
I Find the Idea of Being Sweat on by huge men in tights kinda disgusting...though id love to see Wrestle Mania XX

So...Front Row, Floor Seats, To Wrestle Mania XX

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
50-yard line tickets to the 2005 NCAA championship game where USC beats the crap out of whoever they're playing.

toader

Banned
Geeno said:
Disgusting.

Id love lifetime Tool/APC tickets. And free entry to any festival inwhich i choose.

Lol. I would be much more revolted by the fans at a Tool concert than I would be by some sweat at a wrestling match.