If you could be an inanimate object

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
If you could be an inanimate object

...what would you be?

You'd still have the same human senses, feelings, and thoughts, and even opinions. (Don't ask how that works.)

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
how does that work?

i would be air and if people didn't agree with my opinions i would suck myself out of them. Mwahahahahaha!!!!

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Angelina Jolie's bike seat...

Edit : You did know this thread was going to decend into pure filth didn't you... ;)

KnightFall

Anakha1

Banned
Knightfall, you and I think alike. I saw the thread title and immediately thought:

...Angelina Jolie's bra.

Damnatorius

Diabloii.Net Member
if I still had my senses.....prolly some sort of sex toy (one for women....not men please, that would be on the other side of the spectrum)

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Knightfall, you and I think alike. I saw the thread title and immediately thought:

...Angelina Jolie's bra.
Hehe! Anything which comes into contact with her would do...

Her bathroom mirror wouldn't be too bad either...

*starts day-dreaming...*

KnightFall

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
toilet paper, perhaps

at least it'd be interesting, no?
not sure if interesting is the word i would use...

anyway, my air one still rocks since i will get be all over anyone i want anytime i want.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
Angelina's personal man whore sex robot.
Isn't that Brad Pit now? I think I might choose to be a paint brush that was used for the SI swimsuit issue painted girl shoot. Either that or a yo-yo. I'll bet it would be fun to be a yo-yo.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
A computer would definitely have the most oppotunity for stimulation. Being say, a pair of scissors would be quite boring, you'd be looking at the inside of a drawer almost your entire life. Being a computer, you could presumably access the internet.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
UserMathias said:
...what would you be?

You'd still have the same human senses, feelings, and thoughts, and even opinions. (Don't ask how that works.)
I would like to be a robot named George. What else could I possibly have said?

I'm surprised some of our local Republicans haven't come in here and said they'd like to be Terri Schiavo! They sure seem convinced she's havin a grand ole time in life!

*groans*

Okay, that was insensitive and despicable. Sue me.