If there was one part of your body you could shrink or enlarge, what would it be?

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
If there was one part of your body you could shrink or enlarge, what would it be?

My wife always tells me that I have big head (more of the one on top, not the one in the bottom). So anyway I decided to post this thread to let you guys know that if I could shrink or enlarge something in body, I want to shrink my head about 25-30%. Gah. I feel like an alien everytime she says I have a big head.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
*Looks at thread title*

*realizes that most of the forum users are male*

i think i know where this is going.........

dirkdig

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm already large (hence dirkdig), but I wish I could be even larger. Maybe even largest.

Either that, or have huuuuge biceps like popeye.

dirkdig said:
I'm already large (hence dirkdig), but I wish I could be even larger. Maybe even largest.

Either that, or have huuuuge biceps like popeye.
Popeye had small biceps, huge forearms.

I would want my left nipple to be smaller. It sounds weird, but I was stung by a bee a few years ago and now it is kinda big. Like the diameter is the same but the actual nipple is bigger than my right by a small bit.

I can use my God-given equipment just fine, so I don't want anything below the waist changed.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
I would want my left nipple to be smaller. It sounds weird, but I was stung by a bee a few years ago and now it is kinda big. Like the diameter is the same but the actual nipple is bigger than my right by a small bit.
This sent me to the floor laughing. That was so freagin funny! If I start passing gas on my wife tonight I'm blaming you KOW.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
raffster said:
This sent me to the floor laughing. That was so freagin funny! If I start passing gas on my wife tonight I'm blaming you KOW.
if you do be sure to pull to blankets up over her head, giggle like a schoolgirl and only let her out after she stops kicking and just before she starts twitching and turning blue in the face

Isolde212

Banned
I would just like to shrink in general. I would start with my boobs. Not because they are huge or anything....but because they get in the way. I have tried shirt/jackets on before and they will fit everywhere except across the chest area. I either have to buy a size that is larger (which will be big everywhere else) or wear it unbuttoned with another shirt underneath.
I would also like to upsize my head. Anakha makes fun of my small head all the time. Makes me feel out of proportion to the rest of my body.

Rius666

Diabloii.Net Member
i would probably like to gain about 20-30 lbs (mostly muscle and most in my thighs). Im pretty skiny and i work out about 14-17 hours a week but i just cant seem togain weight. must be my asian genetics. At least i look reallly toned lol

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
larger upperbody strength

leg press freshmen year= 400
bench= 90

way too powerful lowerbody

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to enlarge my brain. :D
Not that I'm using it to the full capacity yet, but just in case it helps.

If I could have another pick I would probably have smaller hands. I'm quite skinny and my hands look stupid to me, big balls of flesh hanging on thin sticks.
Smaller head would be cool too although I might be mistaken for someone else then.

SquareRootOfBob

Diabloii.Net Member
Tor said:
larger upperbody strength

leg press freshmen year= 400
bench= 90

way too powerful lowerbody
Eh, same here.

Leg press: 500
Bench press: 110

I wouldn't need to have it magically happen, though. I could increase my upper body strength if I felt like it. :\

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
I wish I could keep my full 6 pack. I can keep the 4 and the ones on the side of my abdomen without even working out. But to keep the bottom 2 I would have to cruch everyday...and the hell with that. So ya, give me the bottom 2 for free please.

Well, under my current diet my 6 pack slowly deteriorated into a 12er, then a full case, and now it's hovering somewhere around a mini-keg. Let's reverse that process, shall we?