Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

(if I'm wrong) A Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Blackfalcon, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Blackfalcon

Blackfalcon IncGamers Member

(if I'm wrong) A Newbie Question

Hi. I was thinking of new builds to try and I came across a werebarb thread. SO I was wondering if since there is a way to give barbs that, is there a way to give them iron maiden.

IF IM WRONG, BEFORE YOU REPLY, REALIZE THAT IM NEW SO I'M ALOWED TO MAKE (to some people) STUPID QUESTIONS........................

or at least thats what it seems like on other fourms i've been too...... :D

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Don't worry about asking stupid questions, most people around here are pretty friendly. Besides everyone was once a noob:)

If you want to your barb to get Iron Maiden just go to the Chaos Sanctuary and get cursed by an Oblivion Knight...Okay that was probably not what you wanted to hear:)

There are some items that have chance to cast Iron Maiden when struck...Saracen's Chance amulet has 10% chance to cast lvl 2 Iron Maiden when struck, also Corpsemourn has 6% Chance To Cast Level 2 Iron Maiden When Struck. I don't think there's much you can do with these items since lvl 2 Iron Maiden really sucks, maybe there are other items that I have forgotten.

3. Blackfalcon

Blackfalcon IncGamers Member

lol. Chaos Sanctuary would work.

I thought that with iron skin I could just sit there and win, which is always cool. Plus with natural resistances........................ :D

I'll look again, it would be so funny to watch my friends accidentally kill themselves.......... :eek: ...........In the game of course................ :p

4. Liliel

Liliel IncGamers Member

If you can manage it, Bramble runeword armour will give you a thorns aura...

5. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

there are also items with spirit of barbs charges but.. skills the reflect damage are generally ineffective

let's not forget thorns mercenaries in act2 either

6. IK-Imhotep

IK-Imhotep IncGamers Member

Metalgrid ammy also gives 20 charges lvl 12 IM.

7. Caerbannog

Caerbannog IncGamers Member

Thorns // Edge can get you up to level 36 thorns.
    Then again as in "friends kill themselves" for PvP purposes that'll be crappy damage cause it's calculated with a 1/10 modifier or something =(
    However, you will be able to kill any melee mercenary with that and walk away with 1 hit point :p
    -Caer