If I unsocket zoded ethereal item, and put in runeword, is item still indestructable?

DukeZed

Diabloii.Net Member
If I unsocket zoded ethereal item, and put in runeword, is item still indestructable?

I remember hearing a while ago about unsocketing items with Zod in, that still leaves the item indestructable. Would this apply to say a 4 socket ethereal sword? I would zod it to make it indestructable, then unsocket it and put in Kingslayer etc, and have an indestructable ethereal Kingslayer, or did it only apply to certain items or items with particular criteria (like it has to come from 1.09)?

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
That Zod bug only applied to item's that were Zodded in 1.09 or in the first few days of 1.10... It wouldn't work now.

Beastie Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
DukeZed said:
I remember hearing a while ago about unsocketing items with Zod in, that still leaves the item indestructable. Would this apply to say a 4 socket ethereal sword? I would zod it to make it indestructable, then unsocket it and put in Kingslayer etc, and have an indestructable ethereal Kingslayer, or did it only apply to certain items or items with particular criteria (like it has to come from 1.09)?
........NO