I'd want THIS guy on my football team

FirsTimer

Diabloii.Net Member
That defense is going to be exhausted from the up-downs come Monday afternoon.

p.s. And yes, quite the back =)

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
i think i would stop playing forever if some guy actually jumped over me while playing football.

that was embarassing

Gertlex

Banned
I (a less than knowledgeable person about football) asked my friend a few months ago if it was legal to jump over the other players... His answer was along the lines of of course it is, but it's a good way to get yourself or someone else's neck injured... Whats the veracity of that?

That was a pretty sweet vid though!

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
I (a less than knowledgeable person about football) asked my friend a few months ago if it was legal to jump over the other players... His answer was along the lines of of course it is, but it's a good way to get yourself or someone else's neck injured... Whats the veracity of that?

That was a pretty sweet vid though!
Well, sure, if you don't make it over the guy's head, your feet knock into his helmet on the way over, and you tumble down landing head first, you could injure yourself pretty badly. That's why you don't do it unless you know you can make it. But hot DAMN that looks good on video, and on a highlight reel sent to the Div. 1A schools that are currently scouting you...

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Better tackling fundementals in college and the pros would stop those but still great to watch. He has great center of gravity balance and quick feet. How big is he? He didn't look exceptional large. Also I love how HS kids are playing in stadiums at school with turf and everything. Only in America.

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
Better tackling fundementals in college and the pros would stop those but still great to watch. He has great center of gravity balance and quick feet. How big is he? He didn't look exceptional large. Also I love how HS kids are playing in stadiums at school with turf and everything. Only in America.
According to the Rivals.com scouting report, he's 5' 10", 175 pounds. He'd need to put on a few more pounds, but that wouldn't be so hard.

Gibbzilla

Diabloii.Net Member
I've watched film of this kid, and on some of the highlights where the spin or cut are supposed to be the main features, I'm impressed more by how fast he can recover from the spin and how fast he can move to either sideline. He does seem a bit small, though.

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
I've watched film of this kid, and on some of the highlights where the spin or cut are supposed to be the main features, I'm impressed more by how fast he can recover from the spin and how fast he can move to either sideline. He does seem a bit small, though.
mm 5'10 175 pounds seems very good to me for someone in highschool.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Also I love how HS kids are playing in stadiums at school with turf and everything. Only in America.
What, you didn't expect they'd be spending the school budget on books and teacher salaries and stuff, did you? Lol. Not in Texas, buddy. :starry:

Gertlex

Banned
His weight is obviously a bit low as far as college ball is concerned, but he's only a junior anyway. His height is no concern at all.
He's obviously the white version of Mike Hart:
http://mgoblue.com/bio.cfm?bio_id=2989&section_id=258&top=2&level=3&season=955

:prop:

Wikipedia said:
Hart attended Onondaga Central High Schoolhttp://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Onondaga_Central_High_School&action=edit just outside Syracuse, NY where he set the national career record for rushing touchdowns (204) and finished second in career rushing yards (11,045). Onondaga Central went 46-1 and won three state championships during his career.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm, just watching this makes me wanne play again even more (used to play Rugby in my previous College, been dying to gather a new group eversince)