Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I'd love to be a Blizzard Employee, for all the lulz. ifra

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by tuxor, Jun 26, 2008.

1. tuxor

tuxor IncGamers Member

I'd love to be a Blizzard Employee, for all the lulz.

You know what I would personally love? If the splash image was just tying together the three Blizzard Franchises and counting down until WWI/WotLK, and did not involve crazy armageddon theories and Jonas Brothers' songs and cross-franchise licensing. Believe me, I want Diablo 3 just as much as anyone else here, probably more than most, but at the end of the day I sit back and wonder about Blizzard employees scanning websites, much like these, and seeing fanbois like us whipping themselves into Diablo 3 frenzies. I can just imagine the studios in Irvine being interrupted every two minutes as somebody calls their friends over to their cubicle to "check this thread out," and derisive Blizzard laughing ensues. I'll just have a good long laugh if it is just a countdown to WWI and no big Diablo 3 conspiracy, although I kinda wish it was :thumbup:

2. Sakura

Sakura IncGamers Member

Re: I'd love to be a Blizzard Employee, for all the lulz.

hehe, good point. I've really laughed at some of the sightings people have claimed to see in the splash images. It seems like alot of people see what they want to see. Some guy on the forum claimed he saw Italy in one of the splash pics, made me giggle:p

3. tuxor

tuxor IncGamers Member

Re: I'd love to be a Blizzard Employee, for all the lulz.

lawlz that was me being sarcastic.