IAS Rare Gloves?

sculpen

Diabloii.Net Member
IAS Rare Gloves?

I was looking around for rare gloves for an upcoming amazon, hoping for some with 20% ias on them. It looks like blizzard may have ditched the Alacrity (20 ias) mod on gloves and downgraded it to Readiness (10 ias).:mad: Thats a major bummer, can anyone confirm or deny this? BTW, I'm on classic ladder.

Murrogh

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes its true. I don't think they can have strenth either. so really the best you can get is triple res, 10 ias, dex and some other affix.

Murrogh said:
Yes its true. I don't think they can have strenth either. so really the best you can get is triple res, 10 ias, dex and some other affix.

That really sucks if they gypted the classic players like that.

I know on xpac you can still get those mods... And I know you can still get str in classic as well (had a pair that I chari'ed last week because no one wanted +to str+to dex no ias rez gloves)

Murrogh

Diabloii.Net Member
str on gloves

just to clear something up...
There are two people using Murrogh name to communicate.
me and my brother, I don't know why he said that.
I've found lots of dual stat gloves.
best i've found was some barb gloves high def war gloves with over 11 of each stat and cold resist

Fearlessone

Diabloii.Net Member
Since 1.09 came out, I havent seen any rare gloves with 20% ias and its true, we are being gyped, 10% is so cheap, sometimes it wont even really speed u up. But being a zon, u have several partial set alternatives, as u probably know: sigons and deaths. In fact these partial sets are so good, thats its very very hard to find any rares that can beat them.

Fearlessone

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, u get the life leech off of any 2 sigons, too bad that leech is nerfed now so much in later difficulties. If I were to choose a sigons for a zon to go with the super gloves, it would be the helm for the attack rating. Especially when u are fighting monsters of a higher lvl than u, or having ar probs, or havent built up the skill u want yet, or havent even decided which skill to go with, the helm will raise ur chance to hit from something like 60 to 70% or 72-78%. Of course, 3 sigons are good too, and the boots are very nice here, along with +50 extra ar u will get 50% to mf. And yeah, u will get the 10% life leech, +100 defense, 40% cold resistance, and 20% faster run. It's hard to beat, and cheap to buy.

SwampBox

Diabloii.Net Member
wtF?? just use deathsash+deathgloves=

30% IAS
50 Posion Resist
10 Resists all
Cannot Be Frozen
75% Poison Length Reduced

My Amazon (Rank #9) Uses them. The 30% IAS and Cannot be Frozen is great.

SwampBox said:
wtF?? just use deathsash+deathgloves=

30% IAS
50 Posion Resist
10 Resists all
Cannot Be Frozen
75% Poison Length Reduced

My Amazon (Rank #9) Uses them. The 30% IAS and Cannot be Frozen is great.

Also excellent for a lld guided arrow Zon.