I you had a spare Windforce, what would you want for it? i

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
I you had a spare Windforce, what would you want for it?

I am looking for a Windforce for some time now, but I would like to know what you guys would ask for it? What items have the same value as a windforce basicly?

How many people around here have a spare?

SincereX13

Diabloii.Net Member
I do have a spare but it is already going to somebody else in return for an item that I traded them awhile back. Expect to pay a lot, it may not be the rarest of the TC87 uniques but it is probably the most useful.

Gohanman

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd say something else TC87 or a high end rune or two (assuming you have ample reputation to trade high end runes -- no insult intended, I just don't really know you myself).

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
Just found my first one and I've been playing since the game came out. Like SincereX13 and Gohanman said, expect to pay alot.

Your best bet is to post your request on the trade post and see if anyone has one for trade.

Takis (El_Greco)

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
I tend to assign the "value" of an item according to how useful it is to me. Of course, I wouldn't trade it for something that I could easily find myself, but if someone offered me something I need for something I don't need, I would probably accept. I'm different than most in that respect, though. I don't have any interest in improving my "wealth" in the game of Diablo 2, and I have more crap than I really need anyway, some of it very good.

So to answer your question, I would expect something useful in return that I couldn't find myself without too much hassle.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
If I had one, it would be on my bowazon.

If I had two, I would trade the second for something I needed to perfect another character I was playing at the time. Wouldn't have to be an uber-elite itamz or anything in my case; I just want something cool like a Homunculus for my necro or an Arreat's for one of my barbs . . .

But I have zero Windforces, so sorry! :p

Mr_McGee

Diabloii.Net Member
I traded for one in a blockbuster trade back in 1.09 ... I don't remember exactly what I payed for it but I know I dished out a couple 37+%ed/15ias jewels in that trade.

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
About eight months ago, I traded an unidentified Stormshield for what was supposed to be a .09 WF and a .08 GF, although the stats on the GF weren't those from .08. Personally, I don't like Windforce. It's supposed to be so great because it is the most elite bow out there. The advantages over the upgradeable bows now is negligable (sp?). I upgraded a Goldstrike recently (thank you, Pit) and it does almost as much damage as a Windforce. Granted, the Windforce has that max damage mod, but Goldstrike has so many other mods that make it, IMO, superior to the Windforce.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
SincereX13 said:
I do have a spare but it is already going to somebody else in return for an item that I traded them awhile back. Expect to pay a lot, it may not be the rarest of the TC87 uniques but it is probably the most useful.
oh no, that is MINE!! :lol: i have your GF in a day or 3-4 so have some patience plz justin ^^

well i must agree with raven here, a upgraded Goldstrike (good ed) is really sweet IMO, it only lacks the big max damge of a WF, but if u lack a WF, an upgraded goldy can do the job pretty good

supermatt

Diabloii.Net Member
SincereX13 said:
Expect to pay a lot, it may not be the rarest of the TC87 uniques but it is probably the most useful.
yeah, these baby's are expensive, it's my opinion that Windforce is the best item in the game.

i have one in 1.09, but am still holding thumbs for my 1.10 WF

:) matt

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Gohanman said:
I'd say something else TC87 or a high end rune or two (assuming you have ample reputation to trade high end runes -- no insult intended, I just don't really know you myself).
No insult taken. I am a bit new here, but believe me duping items is the last thing I would do.

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Windforce is my primary magic finding goal too. I think I would be more happy to see a Hydra Bow drop than a Tyrael's Might. My first decent D2 character was a Zon (also my first Mat/Pat and still my primary MF'er) so I've been looking for and trying to trade for one ever since. Unfortunately without much luck yet. :(

i dunno buster, seeing tyraels might drop willbe very sweet...
after i'd pick myself off the floor, id trade it for many elite uniques or multiple very high end runes. a windforcejust wont attract that kinda trade. and since i have no bowazons (maybe a few lvl 1 zon mules, but they dont really count) i would trade my first windforce i find.

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
I just found a magical hydra bow. Coud this be a sign? :uhhuh:

I was wandering if it is possible that a map-seed can't drop surten items?

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
If I had a spare WF I'd give it away to somebody I know. Well, either that or I'd trade it for a few HC Shaftstops. The "price" always depends on what I need. As I have a lot of stuff (grail - 1 :teeth: ) and don't believe in trading runes there is not really a lot people could offer me so I just give away excess stuff.

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
SPARE Windforce? I only just found my first Goldstrike Arch--I can only DREAM of owning a Windforce! (I suppose I could trade that Stormshield for one, but since that shield will be so perfect for my Defiant paladin I think I'll be holding on to it for the moment :)).

NorthStarZon

Diabloii.Net Member
you really want to know

First off there's no such thing as a 'spare Windforce'... but if I had one i....nm

Yea! "Use the Force Luke" remember don't ask if you know the answer :grrr:

nsz

edit: i traded a 1.09 Stormspire (sp) for one.... but i got a lot else too. :)

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
Ravenforce3 said:
About eight months ago, I traded an unidentified Stormshield for what was supposed to be a .09 WF and a .08 GF, although the stats on the GF weren't those from .08.

you are saying that you gave a unid stormsheild for a WF and GF? :scratch:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
SnakeEye85 said:
you are saying that you gave a unid stormsheild for a WF and GF? :scratch:
maybe he ment his WiFe and GrandFather :lol: i know i would give both for a unid SS :p

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
why the heck would any one want to give that for stormshield???

dont get it its not like its all that good