I won't mention any names... but she is expecting

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Nope, my pup has been fixed since the day I got her, almost ten years ago now, lol.

Nope, it's definitely me. I've got pics to prove it. At least two people in this thread have seen some sort of proof. ;)

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
Nope, my pup has been fixed since the day I got her, almost ten years ago now, lol.

Nope, it's definitely me. I've got pics to prove it. At least two people in this thread have seen some sort of proof. ;)
Can also vouch that Ms Leo has a dog.

A very cute dog. She's twice the size of Leo (before Leo got herself knocked-up ... the little tearaway ... getting less little now though ... someone please help me finish this post ...)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I haven't seen a picture of Leo's dog, but of Leo. She's definitely no dog, although you can never be sure about that in the internet.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Congrats, Leo!

You'll be missing a decent night's sleep for... about 10 years, minimum.
QFT. Also, when they become teenagers... hoo boy. OTOH, you'll gain a whole new level of respect for your battle-hardened kick-ass mom. :D

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I have enough pics of Leo. If I wanted more, I would ask her :)

BTW, she and Xora are the only persons in the internet whom I've sent a pic of me. Sorry, I don't trust you well enough :p

Edit: Hmm OK, I think I've posted a pic in the mod forum.

Last edited:

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member

BTW, she and Xora are the only persons in the internet whom I've sent a pic of me. Sorry, I don't trust you well enough :p

It's that wild black hair

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member

were you wearing pants?