Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I was wondering

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by pncwd, Apr 30, 2005.

1. pncwd

pncwd IncGamers Member

I was wondering

I was wondering if someone could hook me up with some items, I rarely get online in single player (open bnet) but I would if someone could get me some of or all these items.

perfect skin of viper or a ormus robes with CL
    silkweaves and or war travs
    frostburns or chance guards

plus any other lite sorc items you might be able to spare.

I have very little of good use to most people but I will see if I can get you something. Also if you play US East SC ladder I can get you some items there as well.

Oh yeah what are the chances that the new ladder only runewords will be made available in single player mode.

2. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Honey, not to burst your bubble, but check out the giveaway thread. That's what it's there for. Don't ask, mind you, just look at the offers. Since a new one just started, check the link to the old one too. People here don't like the asking for items that much, you know?

3. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

please note that single player does not equal open b.net. they are 2 different things. Single player doesn't involve b.net at all, it's playing on your own computerr by yourself, or over TC/ICP with select friends.

and the new runewords aren't available in SP and I wouldn't hold your breath for a patch any time soon

4. TehKree

TehKree Banned

They wont be released for SP. Have you not noticed? Blizzard hates the Single Player communtiy. We don't hack, flood their servers with mindless dribble like "OMG GIB PLZZZ" and because of that we get nothing. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, I suppose.

5. pncwd

pncwd IncGamers Member

well I didnt mean to sound like I was begging, I am used to playing ladder so I was thinking with a trade mind. So my bad there. I am by no means a noob to the game just a noob to the single player area. that is why I also got the open bnet thing mixed up, cause I thought you could play your single player character there. So again sorry for asking a noob type question, but I have to learn somehow, LOL.

PS thanks for not flaming me about it too, I guess single player players are as likely to hit the flame button as easy as b-net players are.

6. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Single player characters CAN be played on open B-Net, but you're not likely to find any SP Forum members there, if only because this forum has high respect for legitimacy, and open B-Net seems to have even more dupes and hacks than the realms. I would be happy to help you out with some items that I have accumulated legitimately, but have to warn you that since they were gained legitimately they may have less than perfect stats. You seem like a reasonable person, and if you join the single player community and play legitimately you will find yourself warmly welcomed and involved in everything from shin-kicking to refreshingly team-oriented multi player games.

- Noodle

7. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

To be honest, if you ever played on open b.net with your single player char, you'd better delete every thing and start over, unless you never trade/MP/give away items. There will be no one here will trade or MP with you, and none of your items/chars will be viewed as legit. We have highly respect for legit play, and any b.net activities will likely throw any legitimacy away.

Anyway, welcome to SPF, make sure you read the FAQ, and enjoy your stay.

Edit: it is not hard to star over, build a MFer, you will get rich soon.