i want to make new chara

aman

Assassin Moderator
i want to make new chara

i want to make a new chara but cant decide i would prefer if they were more pvm but also quite good at pvp

my current charas are
Meteor /orb sorc
light sorc
hammerdin
ww assa
bow amazon
java amazon
fire claw druid
orb sorc

any hlp would be gr8

marshaldwm2

Diabloii.Net Member
aman said:
i want to make a new chara but cant decide i would prefer if they were more pvm but also quite good at pvp

my current charas are
Meteor /orb sorc
light sorc
hammerdin
ww assa
bow amazon
java amazon
fire claw druid
orb sorc

any hlp would be gr8
Any real help is frankly, impossible. Noone knows your playstyle, your equipment, or anything else. Pick the one that rocks your boat to the utmost degree and make it as many times as necessary until you master it, and then choose the runner up in the rock-my-boat listing.

When you ahve run out of htem, check the guides areas and make up a new list.

there, that sounds like a year or so of enjoyment to me.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
tesladin all the way.

they are insanely fun and quite really good for pvm and decent in pvp.

CubsAce38

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
tesladin all the way.

they are insanely fun and quite really good for pvm and decent in pvp.
Tesladin with actually putting pts in holy shock or using double dream?

Gorny

Banned
Waltzes in with my windy druid and lays waste to the barbs, who are standing there flexing their little muscles.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Note, they don't mention Necros because they fe0rz0r them.

Seriously though, give necros a shot. A lot of players have no interest in them for some reason but come to a rude but very fun awakening when they finally try one.

Bonemancers are very effective in both PvM and PvP. My poison skellimancer is the most godly character in Hell that I've ever played for PvM although I think he's somewhat poorly equipped for dueling. My next goal is to get Beast and Enigma (and eventually pride) to make an MF summoner that can handle any area of the game with ease.

I've played Hammerdins, Avengers, Meteorbs, random sorcs, kicksins, furysins, WereDruids, and leveled zons and barbs to about lvl 20 before remembering that once I got to that one attack I'm pretty much going to be the same damn thing for the rest of the game. Necros start fun and stay fun throughout the game. Curses make them very survivable and they are a major asset to a party in a way that only necros and cerain types of paladins can be.