I to, have a question

Qotsa

Diabloii.Net Member
I to, have a question

Ok, I've just run RWM and thats fine. However, what is RRM ? Red Rune mod ?? whats it do ??

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
If you don't want to develop catarachts, you'll like this one. You won't have to waste time staring at a pile of junk laying on the ground looking for runes.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Call me crazy, but items is what this games all about, I like looking at what dropped on the ground and sifting through all the crap. No RRM for me thanks!

</pointless & uninformative post>

-hps

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
Call me crazy, but items is what this games all about, I like looking at what dropped on the ground and sifting through all the crap. No RRM for me thanks!

</pointless & uninformative post>

-hps
Anyway, I think that the red rune mod doesn't change the fact that you do indeed need to sift through everything. Often there are too many piles of arrows, bolts, keys, and gold to see everything dropped. Add in 20 or so potions, 15 items of various quality (including runes and gems) and there is a lot you don't see. If the red rune mod were to change that, then it would indeed be very useful, and of course be seen as cheating (if it always brings runes to the foreground). Now the above might seem like a lot of items, but it's not, a sparky chest at players 8 and a few monsters, especially a champion or bosspack and you're there. If arrows, bolts, keys, and gold would always minimize the number of stacks then the situation would be better, but since that doesn't happen, you still need to sift through everything, red rune mod or not. (I assume here the red rune mod doesn't change that, but I've never used it, so cannot be sure)