I threw away my Diablo 2 LOD game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WxxxW

Diabloii.Net Member
I threw away my Diablo 2 LOD game...

I had a Godly experience this morning. Well, listen. You know how when you dream and sometimes you don't see or actually acknowledge someone but you just KNOW it's them because in your mind it's them, no matter what they look like, or whatever it's still that specific person. Well, I am a God fearing person and strongly believe that he sent me a message through an angel this morning which led to me destroying my LOD AND original Diablo II cd's (nuts in yo mouth :D) )))) Anyway on to what actually happend... I was asleep but I wasn't, and I seen the "Lobby" screen, i could see the wall on the other side of my room in the direction I was lookin' but it was like the screen was in mid-air or whatever. At the top of the "Lobby" screen God wrote 666-6666666 (I could feel that it was God that did it, just like you know someone in your dreams you just feel it and you know who it is) across the top and it scared me awake and I seen an image fly across from my right to my left across the bed and I was still in my mind "asleep" and I knew it was an angel, just like when you dream about somebody you just KNOW it's that certain person, angel in this instance. I KNEW it was an angel I could feal it. God sent me a message through this angel that I saw... Well, that's not the freakiest part. My ol' lady got locked in the bathroom. Not ONCE in our 3 year relationship had we ever needed to lock either out of the bathroom. I let it go and didn't think about it all that much, didn't let it bother me. Well she was startled... she unlocked it and let me in and we took a shower, just like we always do. Well, here comes the scarier part (for me because I know for sure that the door wasn't locked because I was in there now). We got out of the shower and the door was locked again. I freaked out! And I could feal that it was a message from that angel as a reminder of what it showed me while I was "dreaming" so I immediately went and destroyed all the Diablo cd's I had. Nothing else freaky has happend since, but I will keep poseted if something does.

I am being as serious as the sun is out during the day. I'm not trying to tell anyone they should believe me or that you should fear God, even though you should...:D I would just like to know if anyone ever had any other kind of "freaky" experiences relating to this game.

droid

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: I threw away my Diablo 2 LOD game...

1) What makes you think she doesnt just lock the door when she goes in the bathroom, and then again after you came in? Do you try to open the door on her that often when she's taking a dump that you know she never does? :p

2) You really think God cares more about you playing a video game than you always "showering" with your lady, whom you did not call your wife? :D

ps....in a few weeks, when all this is no longer fresh on your mind, you're going to get the urge to start playing again and you're going to go buy a new copy of both :D

pps....you dont need the CDs to keep playing unless you actually uninstalled the game too, so dont think you're sneaking around your 'angelic mandate' that easy :D :D

WxxxW

Diabloii.Net Member

Well (1) She said she didn't lock the door, which is why she was also scared because I told her what had happend to me..... we use the same bathroom so yes I do walk in on her taking a dump frequently :D ... (2) He must, because I know it was God and an angel in my presence.

p.s. Probably so, but this was a WEIRD experience. and Those were my original cd's from about 8 years ago ;P and hardly worked...

p.p.s. "Uninstalled"

and yes the sun IS out 24/7 but you know what I mean... I'm serious...

OoQQoO

Diabloii.Net Member

Wall of text, bunch of crap..

Also, how could you destroy your CD's whilst locked in the bathroom?

unless...

Wow, maybe this guy actually has/had his bathroom as his place to play d2, where he also had a fridge and a microwave :D

SonataArctica

Diabloii.Net Member

I think it's pretty obvious that the angel wanted you two to have sex in the shower.

Bad Ash

Diabloii.Net Member

you walk in on her taking a dump a lot. wat.

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member

Your three steps to salvation:

1. Shut down the computer.
2. Step away from the computer.
3. Go out.

This is not only for your own good, for mine too.

- D.J.

WxxxW

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, lots of interesting observations... Yeah, I play(ed) D2LOD in my bathroom you gotta problem with it?? I liked ****ting whilst kicking ***! We DID have sex in the shower because she was on her period, what else... uh... It wasn't a wall of text, it was the wall I seen while "half awake" it's hard to explain, and I'm sure I didn't get the time-line down correctly I destroyed the cd's (nuts in yo mouth!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA) whilst ****ting IN the shower later that day while masturbating with conditioner... uh...what else? It happened and I know it did I seant it first hand, so believe it or not... It's the truth.. Fear God and you shall be saved...

IncubatorJones

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, lots of interesting observations... Yeah, I play(ed) D2LOD in my bathroom you gotta problem with it?? I liked ****ting whilst kicking ***! We DID have sex in the shower because she was on her period, what else... uh... It wasn't a wall of text, it was the wall I seen while "half awake" it's hard to explain, and I'm sure I didn't get the time-line down correctly I destroyed the cd's (nuts in yo mouth!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA) whilst ****ting IN the shower later that day while masturbating with conditioner... uh...what else? It happened and I know it did I seant it first hand, so believe it or not... It's the truth.. Fear God and you shall be saved...
I think one word can describe this most aptly: wat?

boogyman19946

Diabloii.Net Member

Psh... The world will end in 2012 anyway so we may just as well play it off on Diablo >.>

droid

Diabloii.Net Member

hey lets not turn this into an attack on religion athos

Gorny

Banned

Thread closed.

Please read the forum rules and follow them.

Or I will ban you.

This is your first, last and only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.