Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I think my IK armor is bugged help!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by CalloftheHaunted, Jun 16, 2005.

1. CalloftheHaunted

CalloftheHaunted IncGamers Member

I think my IK armor is bugged help!!!

I had the whole IK set exept armor, so I find a guy and trade it for Um. The IK set worked perfectly, but then my friend and many other said that it looked that I didnt have any armor on me but I still had the aura! I spoke to many others and they say the same thing! Help what should I do? Im a poor diablo player and an Um rune means a lot to me! Otherwise the armor works fine and the damage is as usual! I dont want it to go "poof"!!

2. SmallHappyTrader2005

SmallHappyTrader2005 IncGamers Member

If you dont have the base strength and get the needed str from items this may occur so it's not bugged or whatever hope this helped you out :thumbsup:

3. aquilla

aquilla IncGamers Member

that's the strength bug, if charms you have or the item itself makes you able to wear the item it will not appear to other players

another thing, if an item is "str bugged" any frw on it will not "work" for other players, only you and the server.. so basicly everyone else will get huge desyncs :(

4. 2welve

2welve IncGamers Member

Hmm i think u have some str charms or + to str that helps you to carry the armor. maybe you dont have base str to wear it but you have some + to str to help u wear it thats why people dont see what you wearing.

5. CalloftheHaunted

CalloftheHaunted IncGamers Member

PHEW!! I dont have all the str myself, the items in IK set gives HUGE str boost about 50 all together :thumbsup: man I was so scared I thought I had a duped item...Thanks all! :clap:

6. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

Same thing happened to me when I completed the IK set this season. I thought the other players were joking at first. It's just a display bug.

Aquilla: Never heard of a "desyncs" bug that goes along with this, never heard any complaints either.

7. skihard

skihard Banned

the bug is a general bug that is not limited to strength (well it wasn't) i had a zon and a throw barb that got there Dex requirement fro charms and ravens and they always looked like arrows were flying form their arms and balanced axes were coming from space. it was a cool effect until i'd die and had to click my body a couple time to get everything back on

8. stkrause

stkrause IncGamers Member

I had this bug with a ranged enchantress unsing demon machine. Even the arrows or the explosion were not shown, so it looked like I was simply standing around and boxing the air with my bare hands. My friends didn't believe me that I actually killed some monsters, but after they realized I did, they were amazed I had the skill of remote-punch-killing. :D

*stkrause

9. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Ive had it work for amoru and my bow at the same time. so i was chucking arrows whilst wearing no armor, or so it seemed.... *evil grin*