I think bnet hates me....

Rawker

Diabloii.Net Member
I think bnet hates me....

So i'm happily tristing me WW barb, and i get out of a game. Then bnet slaps me with a Lost connection message. Then it kicks me out and gives me a realm down. And this isnt even all of it. Yesterday this same thing happened to my barb, and it did the same to my smiter after i made a ubers portal and was about to go in. Lost connection and Realm Down. Anyone know whats happening?

Rawker

Diabloii.Net Member
well true say..but c'mon. Shuttin an uber portal on me and then slapping random realm downs? thats just..cruel

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Everybody gets pissed at Battle.net at least once.

For example, Battle.net is currently preventing Diablo Clone from spawning in my game when he should.

Oh well. Bye bye Anni. :undecided:

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Rawker said:
So i'm happily tristing me WW barb, and i get out of a game. Then bnet slaps me with a Lost connection message. Then it kicks me out and gives me a realm down. And this isnt even all of it. Yesterday this same thing happened to my barb, and it did the same to my smiter after i made a ubers portal and was about to go in. Lost connection and Realm Down. Anyone know whats happening?
bnet dont like me either. I logged on, chose a char and got kicked out, and then given r/d. So waited a little to clear out and logged on again. Entered a game, lagged out, and now I just got c/i :shocked: