"I swear to God he's got a gun!"

Gibbzilla

Diabloii.Net Member
"I swear to God he's got a gun!"

Well, we(the team) just got back from winning a basketball game in Shelbyville, a small town in East Texas. The final was 67-42, but that was definitely not the highlight of the night. On the way back from the game, we were all packed on the bus and there were celebrations all around. Well, we stopped about 30 miles down the road in another town to pick up McDonald's food. As we all go in(wearing our khakis and ties) we see a group of black teenagers cussing and rapping at the top of their lungs, with the workers struggling to get them out. Once the people were out, we heard their 3 cars cranked up with profane rap, and all of us just laughed about how much of a joke they were. Our bus was parked about 30 yards from the entrance of the McDonald's, and we had to walk all this way past these dumb f***ing people. They tried to start up all this s*** with us, insulting us, trying to fight. They were basketball players from a different school in our district, along with their posse and girls. Finally, they pushed one of our players over the edge, and he said something back to them. One of the people then threw a large rock at us. Luckily, he had a terrible arm. Some teammates of mine then dropped their meals and were ready to fight.(This isn't a racist comment attempt, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but the teammates were all black) A woman then tried to get us all onto the bus, and could have possibly saved the lives of some of our players, including me. The coaches were yelling at the top of their lungs to get us on the bus. As we held back our furious teammates, one of the friends of the basketball players pulled out a gun. At this point it was complete chaos, and we managed to drag all of our teammates back onto the bus. The three cars they were in then peeled out of the parking lot, waving banners out of the windows, and a sole gunshot was fired into the air. Luckily, we were able to get all three license plates and no one was injured. Several people had already called the police.

Now thinking about the incident that just happened, I have to think that if it wasn't for this woman that was trying to get us all on the bus, people could have been injured, or even killed. There wouldn't have been one basketball game here for the rest of the season, and our coaches would have been fired.

Anyways, I just thought some of you might find this interesting. This world is filled with many backward-a** f***s.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Definitely not what I thought this thread was gonna be...
However...those kids sound like nice people...

I blame rap for 33% of the world's woes.

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely not what I thought this thread was gonna be...
However...those kids sound like nice people...

I blame rap for 33% of the world's woes.
Too bad you're wrong. Thugs aren't a product of thug rap, thug rap is a product of thugs. If you really believe someone hears a rap song and then thinks "Well, I'm gonna go bust a cap in someone's *** now!", then I feel sorry for you. AND stereotyping the entire genre of rap as offensive is ignorant to begin with.

Gib I'm glad everyone got out of there in one piece.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm glad the morons in my country are rarely armed.

P.S. You said they were from another school - how old were they?

Man, what have you ******s done to East Texas? :(
Erm, what word is asterisked out there?

AND stereotyping the entire genre of rap as offensive is ignorant to begin with.
About 99% of modern rap is offensive - to my sense of musicality.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Too bad you're wrong. Thugs aren't a product of thug rap, thug rap is a product of thugs. If you really believe someone hears a rap song and then thinks "Well, I'm gonna go bust a cap in someone's *** now!", then I feel sorry for you. AND stereotyping the entire genre of rap as offensive is ignorant to begin with.

Gib I'm glad everyone got out of there in one piece.
Lesson #1
Lesson #2
If you can't understand, then I feel sorry for you

If you do need me to put [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags on my posts, I'll start. I just figured most people could get it. Sorry for overestimating you.

:thumbsdown:

Andy2702

Diabloii.Net Member
Only clean rapper is possibly Will Smith (but is that "rap"?).

Thank God for the no-arms law in Taiwan :).

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
You and your teammates should learn that fighting in the street is absolutely pointless, if you win the fight so what you dont gain anything if you lose you might regret it for the rest of your life.

If guys are willing to start **** its probably because they are cowards and have weapons or people to back them up.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, what Ace said. It's like that "argument on the internet" pic.

*Ignores the irony of being the one to refer to that*

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
Lesson #1
Lesson #2
If you can't understand, then I feel sorry for you

If you do need me to put [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags on my posts, I'll start. I just figured most people could get it. Sorry for overestimating you.

:thumbsdown:
I don't overestimate anyone in these forums. There are a lot of nutjobs, and seeing many of your previous posts, you seem to be one of them.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Nyax, the thing about internet sarcasm is we can't here your tone of voice, nor do we know you or know what to expect. So if its not blatantly apparent, most people won't pick up on it.

And as I've said before, talking down to people is no way to win them over.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Aye! Glad you and your buddies are okay.
As my karate sensei once said, "Best way to stay out of trouble is to actually not to get yourself into one."

In this kind of situation if it's only words that has been hurled at you, just walk away. These days the rules of engagement have changed BIG TIME. If you're planning on going physical, be prepared to die. Sad but that's just how it is. Almost everyone and his dog/cat is carrying a gun. So before you throw that punch be aware that a bullet can be returned as a complement.

It's totally not worth it. Just walk away.