I suppose I should say hello

Razaki

Diabloii.Net Member
I suppose I should say hello

Well, its a little late, but I guess I should say hi. I must have forgot, but every time I see one of the hello threads, I keep wanting to put one. So here it is! Merry Christmas....Wait, no, Happy Valentines Day! No, that was yesterday. :scratch: Oh well, you get the picture. Anyway, I was a member of the Dark Side (B.net) for a year or so until I just got burned out on the game because of the dupes and whatnot. But I saw that there was a SP Forum so I decided that I should try the game again. And as they say, the rest is history.... But now I am a full time addict, and theres no going back.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Razaki. We're Diabloholics Anonymous. We're glad you have chosen to stand up and admit your addiction. Remember, we're not here to cure you. We just try to help you feed the craving. :D

Speaking of feeding. Don't leave food in your threads. Someone did a little while back and the squid ate the whole d****d board. Join us at the EMB for a drink. Your first plushie is free. The rest will cost you a humourous quip or two. :drink:

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum at the end of the universe! Or maybe the the thin line between sanity and insanity...:flip:

:howdy:

Razaki

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, and Tragor, I saw a post saying why noone says important details like bread buttering and such. You butter only one side of the bread. Buttering both is just admitting that you are a mentally handicapped blasphemer who has no life. There. Happy now?

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Razaki said:
Oh, and Tragor, I saw a post saying why noone says important details like bread buttering and such. You butter only one side of the bread. Buttering both is just admitting that you are a mentally handicapped blasphemer who has no life. There. Happy now?
Yep. I'm a double-butterer, alright. Handicapped, no-life blasphemer sounds about right. :lol:

*PoTaTo FuI*

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello and welcome to the SPF, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Also don't forget to read the FAQ's and the forum rules~

-FuI

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hiya Razaki,

welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here, even if you don't know how to make proper sandwiches! :D

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings Razaki, and welcome to our forum. Better to post late than never. As you've been here for a while, I won't bother reminding you to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques. However, I will say that you still have the taint of the dark side in you if that's how you butter your bread.

Anyway, feel free to drop by at the EMB for a quiet drink or two (and I'll even pass on the lecture about toast) - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the asymul of the hopelessly addicted diabloholics. Please take your straightjacket form the shelf to your right :D