I see not much has changed :)

I see not much has changed :)

Raft Boy's doing NFL Picks, Smegster has changed his name again, zodi's up in arms about something to do with Liam (though reading the list did inspire a "wtf were they thinking" moment from me, too), raffster's still looking for relationship advice, and there's at least one very long "liberals vs. conservatives" thread on the front page.

All I'm missing is seeing 15 threads in a row replied to by Ash and I'll feel back at home.

How's things?

Gertlex

Banned
The chat is "much"* more active these days. I changed my name too (formerly nword, but that change was half a year ago or something). Dondrei is the new king of spam (and grammar nazi elite). And I need a reminded how long you've been gone.

*relative: from an infinitesmal number of people to like 5 people active at once occasionally.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
All I'm missing is seeing 15 threads in a row replied to by Dondrei and I'll feel back at home.
^^ fixed it for you. Clearly you are out of touch. :wink2:

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
I always lurk.

Our boards are quiet today (besides grumblings about TBC) so I am posting more here.

Yarr++

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
^^ fixed it for you. Clearly you are out of touch. :wink2:
honestly, I don't have 15 threads worth of opinions, and if I posted just to post and didn't actually have an opinion on the subject, that would make me a spammer wouldn't it?

Hi DC!

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Nunyabidness. :angry:

How ya been, man?

All I'm missing is seeing 15 threads in a row replied to by (fill in the blank)
That actually was a stupid accomplishment that people were (and still are, to some extent) trying to do. Durf started it all because he did it when the forums went wacky. So this is actually one of those cases where we can truely blame him for that.

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
honestly, I don't have 15 threads worth of opinions, and if I posted just to post and didn't actually have an opinion on the subject, that would make me a spammer wouldn't it?

Hi DC!
Nope.. 24k posts and each one a delightful example of Neo Classical MexicanAmerican Prose!

Sup Ash

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, DC - good to see you again. Stick around, you were missed.

That actually was a stupid accomplishment that people were (and still are, to some extent) trying to do. Durf started it all because he did it when the forums went wacky. So this is actually one of those cases where we can truely blame him for that.
Actually, Smeg started it, I think... or was it someone else again? Durf just mentioned in that thread that he'd done it in the past, and of course he got all the blame.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Raft Boy's doing NFL Picks, Smegster has changed his name again, zodi's up in arms about something to do with Liam (though reading the list did inspire a "wtf were they thinking" moment from me, too), raffster's still looking for relationship advice, and there's at least one very long "liberals vs. conservatives" thread on the front page.

All I'm missing is seeing 15 threads in a row replied to by Ash and I'll feel back at home.

How's things?

Heya heya heya. Nice to see you stop by. How are things, DC?

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Dondrei said:
Actually, Smeg started it, I think... or was it someone else again? Durf just mentioned in that thread that he'd done it in the past, and of course he got all the blame.
Maybe I'm getting senile, or I'm just drunk, but I seem to remember Durf posting a pic of it in a thread of some sort, and Smeg just kind of took it from there. Eh, whatever. I'll just blame it on Durf conspiring with the crazy conservatives. :badteeth:

Maybe I'm getting senile, or I'm just drunk, but I seem to remember Durf posting a pic of it in a thread of some sort, and Smeg just kind of took it from there. Eh, whatever. I'll just blame it on Durf conspiring with the crazy conservatives. :badteeth:
Durf did it first during the last Great Forumn Crash.

I did it earlier this year and have a screen shot of it. Dondrei did it about a month later. So far we're the only ones to have managed this feat of spammage.