Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I Scam....An Honesty Story

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by DishonestMike, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Have you ever called someone a Noob?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2008.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DishonestMike

DishonestMike Banned

I Scam....An Honesty Story

I played Diablo years ago when I think it was the 1.08 patch was out. It was fun...but after a while I stopped playing. Years later I installed it again to give it another shot. Some things in the game changed, but some things didn't as well.

I realized there was a lot of new terminology to the game. New rune words and abbreviations. But as someone new to the game or new to the current game, you are looked down upon. People label you as a "noob" or make fun of you because you are learning the place. Its sad. Its really sad.

I remember one time I had all the runes except for a zod I needed for a botd bow. I was trading a pcomb for a few runes with a zod. Some guy comes in, tries to trade me other stuff, and when I said "No thanks I really need a zod" he told me off, called me names, and said this stuff is worth way more than that.

Is that how we all should treat each other? Some of us have jobs...I think. Do we look at new people in the industry and shun them because they are new? Is that life? Ohh I'm better than you cuz I know what a CTA is or a EBOTD or whatever. Does that make you feel better when you look at yourself in the mirror? Are you nothing in the real world so you have to try and make yourself something on here?

When I went through longshoreman training they warned us about those type of people. People who are nothing outside of work so they act all high and mighty and demigod like because its all they have. Work 80 hours a week on the docks because what else do they have?

So in honor of the guy that made fun of me for just wanting a zod to make my rune word...I revolted. I declared war. Since that day....I've learned to take what I want. Forget trading for it...I'll just take it. You want to be high and mighty. Noob this.....Pwned that. You go ahead. I'll play my own way. I'll get some of your stuff. Or someone just like you. You can be careful, someone else won't. They will be my sacraficial lambs. I've had many....I will have many more.

I've gotten lots of conquests. I love playing Sorcs. Thanks to the player that gave me a full Tals set. Thanks to the fellow that gave me 4 Bers which 3 made their way into that set and a shield. Thanks for the 4 torches I didn't have to trade for, the fortitude, the griff, the griefs, I think 5 spirits, the coa, the cta, the sojs and bks, and all the other wonderful stuff I said its now mine.

And thank you to Mr Zod who woke me up. I believe in reap what you sow. I'm sure someday my account will be hacked or banned or some fun thing. But my rampage continues. I know innocent people will get in the way, but to those who look down on the new players and the ones still learning, I hope I get you. I really do.....

2. Sukkoi19

Sukkoi19 IncGamers Member

Re: I Scam....An Honesty Story

So you become what you most despise?

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Re: I Scam....An Honesty Story

Not here you won't.

Bye now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.