I Remembered!

Lord Nyax

Banned
My password that is . . .

Sooooo, people still around?
No.They're all gone. It's just me, posting for everyone, trying to maintain the appearance of a running forum. See Dondrei up there? I posted as him. Same with Tono, and asdf, and Gertlex, and so on...all me. It's so lonely. Won't you keep me company?

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Long time no see, I wondered where you had gotten off to lately.

Working my butt off =) I'm an audio software engineer at a certain unnamed gigantic software company*. It's incredibly interesting and lots of fun! I got fat though; sitting on my butt for hours a day and then playing WoW hasn't done much for my physique -_-

*It's in the game ('cause we put it there)

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
No.They're all gone. It's just me, posting for everyone, trying to maintain the appearance of a running forum. See Dondrei up there? I posted as him. Same with Tono, and asdf, and Gertlex, and so on...all me. It's so lonely. Won't you keep me company?
See? I even post as Freet! He's kinda tricky though since I have to post like an old pervert that can't spell.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
That's a lie, don't listen to me! Err, I mean him! Damnit...

Star Dust

Diabloii.Net Member
What's worse is when you remember your password, but the forums tell you it's wrong anyway. What to do then?