I quit

DrSoup

Diabloii.Net Member
I quit

I actually quit. I already made it impossible to come back. I went into random games and gave away all my gear. Some top of the line stuff. I had to do it though. It hurt to give away the AoKL, the Homunc, the +3 summons +32 MF ammy, the Necro torch, the oculus, Jalal's mane, Chanceguards, all those runes and Pgems.
Now my goal is to be as successful as a college student as I was as a necromancer. Putting off my studies to play Diablo was acceptable, allowing game-time to cut into girlfriend-time (yes I actually do have one) was acceptable. Dreaming about Diablo characters crossed the line.
I think I like real-life better anyway.

stewartg.

Diabloii.Net Member
cdkey

Can I have your cd-key? :wink2:

lol, that "is" a joke. Good luck, and we will see you back soon. You could always do what I did though, get your girlfriend hooked. Now I can go out for coffee with my friends and come back and have a new hell rushed character ready to start leveling.

I've quit several times before, but never consciously and given away everything, just stopped playing and everything gets deleted.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
Good choice. This game is great, but it's so darn addictive. I play about once a month now on SP, and it's fun again.