Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I quit PKing.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Hakkapellito, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Hakkapellito

Hakkapellito IncGamers Member

I quit PKing.

My sorceress got PKed last night by a moronic wp-bug exploiter. She was totally PvM geared and I died in 1 ww, it was pathetic. I died without loot, so most of my wealth that I had invested into getting her gear is now gone.

That got me thinking. Wow, I felt terrible after my sorc died, I really considered quitting the game in general. Imagine, I thought to myself, what it would be like to lose a character and have ALL of your stuff gone in an instant to some random person. That's probably one of the worst feelings you could have on a game.

All things considered, I've decided to hang up my PvP gloves. Over 1,500 ears after I started, I've done enough, I've killed enough, and I'm going to start making fun PvM chars and maybe join a team.

I feel so liberated :)

Cheers,

-Hakka

2. HR-Tecira

HR-Tecira IncGamers Member

Hm, Hakka quits pking and Stinger starts. Can only mean it is April 1st ;).

3. terrymanning

terrymanning IncGamers Member

Nice try. Stinger beat you to it.

TM

4. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Hakka sounds so sincere......do they even observe April Fools in other countries?

if it is a fools joke and it would of been on early it would of nailed a bunch of peeps!

5. Hakkapellito

Hakkapellito IncGamers Member

Well fine, maybe I didn't fool anyone :(

I did lose my zon last night though, and I probably will quit D2 in general because of it. It's my third 1.10 character I've lost to my computer woes, and probably the 8th+ total.

It's especially a real pain in the *** since I lost 10 java charms, a decent Annihilus, and the man-hours it took to get to lvl 90. I have little to trade with, but meh, whatever.

On that note, do any of you guys have java or elemental (druid) charms to trade?

-Hak

6. terrymanning

terrymanning IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear about your Amazon. If you are on East, I have an +1 elemental skills grand charm with +36 to life to trade. Let me know if you are interested.

TM