Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I own a champion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by {KOW}Spazed, Aug 27, 2006.

1. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

I own a champion

My dog just got his Championship. He won three majors(that means there were a lot of dogs of his breed at the show) this weekend and finished his championship.

My family bought Noah a few years ago knowing he was a show quality dog and signed a contract saying we would show him. We took him to classes(dog shows are actually pretty complicated) and showed him a few times. He did ok, but his bones weren't right so we didn't think he would ever get his championship and the breeder allowed us to stop showing him. This weekend the breeder wanted us to enter Noah in a nearby dog show just to get the number of dogs up to a major so one of her other dogs could win. Noah's bones are supposedly perfect now and he won three out of four days.

His official title is Champion Lakewood Noah 2x2. The Lakewood part tells people who breed him.

He can now retire to be a stud dog and get us $500 or pick of the litter for fathering more fuzzy little dogs.

I'll post pictures later.

2. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

A dog empire is born.

3. HockeyChic

HockeyChic Banned

Congrats!!!

4. bg1256

bg1256 IncGamers Member

Congratulations! I don't much about dog competitions, but congrats nonetheless.

*anxious to see the screenies*