I only see USwest realm

ODBunzSon

Diabloii.Net Member
I only see USwest realm

After installing diablo2 again i wanted to go play on east realm.... but i only have USwest realm to choose from. is there anyway i can get my realms back??

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
There was an official Battlenet file that fixed the gateways for you, but I can't seem to find it right now.

Manually, you can go into your registry (Start -> Run -> "regedit"), go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER, then to Software, then to Battle.net, and then click on the Configuration icon. To the right, you should see a file called "Diablo II Battle.net gateways". Double-click that and enter the following in the Value data field:

uswest.battle.net
U.S. West
useast.battle.net
U.S. East
asia.battle.net
Asia
europe.battle.net
Europe

Click Ok and it should be fine. Alternately, you can also just delete that file and the game will recreate it with the above text next time you connect to Battlenet.

Feetstench

Diabloii.Net Member
Aaaaaaah!!!!

Sending people into Registry is a scary thing. most people who are n ot knowledgable about such things can really FUBAR the comp :(

If you are not sure DO NOT play there!

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Feetstench said:
Aaaaaaah!!!!

Sending people into Registry is a scary thing. most people who are n ot knowledgable about such things can really FUBAR the comp :(

If you are not sure DO NOT play there!
That's true, but that is why I provided such specific directions. I believe the file download is easiest for anyone, in any case.