Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I Officially Quit

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Sip, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Sip

Sip Banned

I Officially Quit

Not that anyone here really cares...But I am done with this game.

I recently sold my account on ebay. Before i did so, I muled off a nice little Sorc setup. I leveled her up to 85 and at that point i got very sick of doing the same Magic finding/baal runs. Anyway, long story short, i died to lag+cows.

Surprisingly, I didn't even care that much. Now all i have left is one single account with 6 mules. The only good item being a shako. Theres no point in playing the game anymore...I'm not going to be wasting another 100+ hours to gather up an enigma and a couple of hotos.

Anyway, I gave my account away and i won't be playing anymore. If a new patch comes out or theres a new ladder season, I may or may not come back.

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone here and everyone i traded or played with online. The same to anyone who knew me under my old moniker (its not that hard to figure out, just rearange my current name). Thanks to anyone who followed my Kicksin guide too.

2. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

You will be missed SiP, keep posting here, dont leave us altogether! Thanks for your contributions, kicksin and all, plus just your general presence in games, I played with you some in GAT games, though i didnt really know you, you were always helpful and all when we played, too bad to see some more good people leaving.
    (now that you say that your name is just sip rearranged, i assume you are *pis, am i right?)

Later Sip, good luck in non D2 things!
    -Matt

3. slick4hire

slick4hire IncGamers Member

Sip...

I never really gamed with you, but your kicksin imput was enough for me to associate your screen name with kicksins... Feel free to message me anytime if you are on EastHCL...

Slick4hire
    Slick4hire2

Your kicksin imput was rather invaluable... Take care in the greener pastures.

:thanks:

4. YouHaveMail

YouHaveMail IncGamers Member

People will care, you'll go down as one of the most strategic and best lld and mid lvl duelers ever.

5. Sip

Sip Banned

Wow thanks guys :lol:

I thought matt was the only person to care, so i gave him my account. I guess it pays to be nice. :)

I'm glad I could help everyone who was interested in my kicksin.

6. remcodr

remcodr IncGamers Member

Sight

You also interested me in the kicksin build ;p. its a shame to c so many guys go these days. I have a love hate relation with diablo 2 tho... Perma quitting will prolly wont happen untill wow comes out :/.
    Gl with your other activities ^^
    Remco

7. RottweilExpress

RottweilExpress IncGamers Member

So...How much $$$ did your account bring you?

8. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

I didnt pay anything :) Yeah, being nice does pay i guess! ;) Thanks again Sip!
    -Matt

9. Sip

Sip Banned

In total I have sold twice on ebay. The first time I sold several .9 accounts right before 1.10 came out and I made 120$. The second and more recent time I sold my 1.10 accounts. Heres a link if you want to check out what i just recently sold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3084571326

It made me 81$...a little less than i had hoped...but then again, the number 1 character on the ladder only sold for 90$ from what i heard. (bunni's account SW]Marine)

I definately reccomend selling your account(s) on ebay if you have worthwhile stuff and don't want to play any longer. Might as well make the long hours wasted worthwhile. 201$ in you're pocket is not bad...especially when you're turning 16 soon and saving up for a used car (gogogo **' volvo hatchback :lol: )

Edit: Oh yeah, would anyone mind checking the USEast hardcore paladin ladder to see how a character named "The_Smell" is doing? I sold the account around position 180.

10. robin2010

robin2010 IncGamers Member

wow nice items! hehe, its hard for me to quit when ever i collect better items. yes ppl here r alot nicer, they actualy care about ppl unlike those [email protected] bl1zzhacker ppl that really need a life and start respecting people.

11. 0takuPryd3

0takuPryd3 Banned

If anyone cares, I quit too. I had all these hopes of ameliorating my MF sorc and eventually accumulating the wealth to make a venomancer with d web/bramble/maras/p&B charms etc. Then I basically knowingly killed my sorc... so anyway, I'm hoping the ladder reset will hit before summer. For right now... I'll have absolutely no problem entertaining myself, and will have more time to do homework.

12. Sip

Sip Banned

anyone please?

13. emuporium

emuporium IncGamers Member

he's 196 now