I need to crush my friends, possible with assassin?

kelraze187

Diabloii.Net Member
I need to crush my friends, possible with assassin?

I have a friend who's a bowazon and a druid werewolf.. I need to crush them both...

I'm not a newbie to Diablo, as my last character was a Hybrid. I am just a bit rusty, and espescially since 1.10 is out I'm sure people are wearing different equipment now. I would like to build a Trapper still, perhaps someone can suggest me a quick PvP equip list? Not to mention now that they fixed tweaking characters, :p anybody know a fast way to level up? hehehe.

I was thinking mainly be a martial artist, and have 1 max trapped, or something..

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm determined to crush the living snot out of my friends.

Jesus The Disco DJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Well basically, if your going traps, you need to concentrate on traps, as if you do only 1 maxed, with no synergies, you'll do next to no damage in pvm, let alone pvp.

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
trappers can only beat newbs. There are lots of newbs out there.

WW assa is the best pvp build an assa can make. its expensive.

make a trapper if you cant afford the gear necessay to make WW assa

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX_leader said:
I said his friends not everyone.

A melee druid and a zon can be taken by lightning sentry...
trapper cant beat anyone with TGODS + TEMPLAR claot and tons of orts. sucks that trapper can be crushed by such cheap gear...

same reason FOH is a joke.... 4 ort armor + Tgod > FOH

tl998

Banned
Yeah it's true sadly :(

My friend's traps was doing absolutely no damage to my PVM pally with 95/90/95/90 resists. This was in normal mode but i have those resists in hell mode too. He even used a wand of lower resist on me, and he still can't damage me at all. I wore Tgods, Dwarf star, Raven frost, and Guardian angel with a pally shield that gives 106 res all and also a Wizardspike. Elemental damage? WHAT elemental damage?

With lo runes or a GA - yes lightning trappers are a joke... I enjoy killing them. YET my reasoning was the fact that 90% of all zons and melee druids wouldnt go through that trouble, since most people dont use those characters anymore...