Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need to chill out with dueling 70+'s....

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Matt, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

I need to chill out with dueling 70+'s....

I really need to bring it down a notch with who I choose to fight on my duelers...
    Last 3 duelers:
    30 paladin died to a 71 or 72 trapper.
    45 Assassin died to a 40 or 50 barb (that one is not so bad, he was not one of those badass eth cruel BB ww barbs or anything)
    27 paladin, died to a 74 druid.

So yeah, I made this paladin (charge zeal) last night, muled everything to him, and went dueling, well, nobody was dueling last night, so I went pking. I brought him into a baal run game with almost all 40's and 50's characters, looked like a good game to hunt in. I hostiled, and as i was preparing to go to hunt, one of them told me to duel him in act1. I went out, he was a FB sorc, spamming fb/meteor, but refusing to come out, well, whatever, I fooled around with him a bit, never able to hit him before he got back to town.

Then, a 42 amazon comes wandering out, 2 hit kill :) A moment later, she starts screaming something along the lines of
    "omg u nub i lost everything omg" You know, one of those people who just makes you happy you have their ear. Then christor joined my game and was just hanging out(not relevant to the story, but he did ;) )
    the amazon goes on to tell me he had a windforce transfered onto his amazon, i tell him its his own fault he lost it, why was a WF on his level 42?

Anywho, he goes to fetch his 74 druid, and the sorc gets her 49 druid. I duel the 49, and he flux's, then as I am running to town, the 74 pops out and does me in. dead paladin.

He stays in the game, and was annoying me to the point where, just to make him angry, I got on my 2nd computer, where my looter was (looted dead paladin ;) ) and began just trying to make him angry, i mean the guy has done nothing but ***** and moan for the last 15 minutes because i killed him when he came out to confront a hostile pker.
    Anyhow, i think he got angry, because he said:
    1. I will hunt you down and kill you. Right, go for it, Ill be waiting!
    2. something like this: Accont programe activatted: Still account in: (greentext)1 min" Right, so your automated "account stealing" program misspells 3 words out of 5 or 6? Right, i belive you now!

Yeah.. i need to not duel people 3 times my level.

-Matt

2. Eblocher

Eblocher IncGamers Member

Good thing I didn't loan you those charms, but on a positive side note, if I can help you out with any freebies let me know ok? Sanders boots etc.....

3. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Matt, I'll live my dueling exp through u and others who are into the dueling scene... since I would have no clue... :bow:

Wing

4. baalos

baalos IncGamers Member

Billy andI were hunting last night. He has a lvl 15 pally and I have my lvl 9 TS sin. We hostiled the party in the seewers and a few fluxed. One comes back with his 70 something pally. We slandered the guy for bringing in someone that high considering our level, and billy returns with his 49(?) necro. Bone spirits flew and 20 seconds later - dead pally. I nearly fell of my chair it was so funny. My wife came into the computer room and gave me one of those "why dont you grow up" looks. Ah, good times, good times.

5. BILLY

BILLY IncGamers Member

well the guys brought back a 76 paladin and an 87 necro and I killed them both, btw it was a 66 bone necro (marrowwalks) I know I'm a cheap bastard lol

6. Christor

Christor IncGamers Member

:lol: I wish I could have been there!

7. Spero

Spero IncGamers Member

I love these duelling stories. Sounds like a blast to me!

8. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Oh it is! Do you duel Spero?