Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I Need Tips VS Enigma Necros (NvN)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Moridin, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Moridin

Moridin IncGamers Member

I Need Tips VS Enigma Necros (NvN)

I currently don't have an Enigma, and whenever I duel Enigma Bone Necros with my Bone Necro, it's so pitiful...they decrepify me, fire about 3 BS, when I run they just tele near to me to cut me off (but far enough to dodge a Bone Spear), spam Teeth, I run to the side to avoid those, the process repeats itself until the BS eventually gets me and I die. Does anyone have any tips on this?

2. Phyrexial

Phyrexial IncGamers Member

You've got yourself a very tough matchup. ;) Lets see what tips I can give you.

1) Sanctuary shield. Yeah, its BM but it certainly can help even things out a bit.

2) Keep bonewalls between you and them. If they are fighting long range then they are most likely using Spirit. The spirits will be drawn to your Wall while yours will just fly over. Hopefully he doesn't pick up on it and start doing the same. If he does, its Spear/Teeth time and things get ugly.

3) If mana pots aren't being used, you could try to just outlast him. If he's teleing alot his mana will drain faster than yours most likely.

4) You could always try using a charges of tele on an ammy or something for emergencies like being Prisoned.

Can't think of too much else.

3. Moridin

Moridin IncGamers Member

Prison isn't much of a problem, since most Enigma Necros use the Marrowwalk bug too, but I'll try your strategies, thanks for the help.

4. Pallidum

Pallidum IncGamers Member

Hmm hows your life? Try to get at least 3K life, bo is allowed, since your oppoennts using tele. Also fast hit recovery helps against stun from spirit//spear, try to get at least 48.

Also, and i can not stress this enough, 125 cast rate vs necros is essential, hit that breakpoint.

5. SaiyajinGuitarist

SaiyajinGuitarist IncGamers Member

From my experiance the best thing to do is to start the duel off right. I find waiting just before the auto map edge is the way to go. When you see them coming your way you lay down some BS and try to flush them around it and into some teeth. You only have a few seconds if even that, but its better then runnin into them and possibly into their BS. Once they close though you run and stop to pot shot and use some suppresion fire. Hopefully he will tele into a big pack of spirit. Very tough duels.

I feel your pain cuz I have no enigma, but to be honest i have no desire for one. My friend uses one and Im not super impressed. Id rather hit the 125 break point for fast cast and lock em in stun then tele and pot shot them to death. But if some knows a good setup for 125% and enigma... let me know.

6. soulesschild

soulesschild IncGamers Member

circlet: 20% (rare)
    amulet: 20% (crafted)
    belt: 20% (arachnid)
    shield: 30% (darkforce spawn)
    gloves: 20%
    white wand: 20

Total: 130

7. SaiyajinGuitarist

SaiyajinGuitarist IncGamers Member

Thnx Souless. I got to thinking and came up with something like that after I posted but its always nice to have another say so too. I just need to get my hands on a pimp ammy and a circlet. Cool you mention a white wand too, cuz thats what I use too. Maybe Ill swap wizzy till I get the circ and ammy.

8. FattyMcGee

FattyMcGee IncGamers Member

if you can't get both the circlet and ammy, swap your white wand for HotO and it'll make up the extra fcr.

just another suggestion ;)

--fatty