Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need some zealer help.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Rougewillkillu, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Rougewillkillu

Rougewillkillu IncGamers Member

I need some zealer help.

This is my first time posting on these forums and i'm pretty knew to it so bare with me. I'm making a ladder dueler on USEast. These are my planned specs for when he is finished.
    20 zeal
    20 sacrifice
    20 fant
    20 Holy shield
    Rest into defiance
    Stats
    Str:140
    Dex: 105+
    Vit: Rest
    Energy: base

My planned gear would be an Oath cryptic sword, ss with a p diamond or um in it, shako with um, stone armor (what type?), dungos, gore riders, bloodfists, highlords, and 2 ravens, on switch i would have a spirit sword and shield for casting holy shield, as you can see im not rich and this is the best I can afford if i liquidate characters, Stoutwoods PVP Zealot guide has been a huge inspiration to this build and I just wanted to know is there anywhere i've gone wrong? I've been reading through on runewords looking for ones I could afford that were also decent and Stoutwood said Stone would be great( which it looks great for the price) and someone told me to use a Oath cryptic sword because my previous choice was a Bstar:( . Anyway are there any changes I should make, or would this workout just fine. Keep in mind im on a budget and can't afford "GoDlY l33t" items... Please get back to me or if there anything more specifics you need to know please ask.

P.S. I dont use CTA because I can't afford it so dont respond, You need a CTA to RoXx0rs.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Rouge

2. MoonUnit

MoonUnit IncGamers Member

PvP I see uhh looks pretty good, I would go w/ zak over ss if you already have 50 dr tho :) My pvp zealot used gaze, levi and dungos fer melee and stone + kira's fer casters. GFace + upped shaft + dungos = max dr w/ massive cb and ds.

3. MarathonMatt

MarathonMatt IncGamers Member

Just remember dude, you dont need to use nothing but runewords, if you don't like stone, you could use glad bane. It has cannot be frozen so you wont need raven frost. You could then get angelic combo instead. A good bane would have at least 1.4k def; and thats nice def on a armor.

4. Rougewillkillu

Thanks for the advice guys, I think ill stick with the SS because With it ill have 55 DR (caps at 50) but without it i'll only have 20 if I'm not mistaken, this is all considering I use a low only 10 DR dungos and no Ber runes. And about the Glad baine, I'll take it into consideration cause then I could use the angelic combo.

What about the oath though...is that any good? and what does one go for?
    and if I picked glad bain or stone what do those go for?

Ty for the help,
    Rouge

5. FodderCannoned

FodderCannoned IncGamers Member

I think an eth stone for armor is better, maybe use 1 angelic ring/amulet and then the other ring can still be ravenfrost, you can also get your CBF from trangs belt, this will give you even more AR and then you will have the 45 DR.

6. Rougewillkillu

Is oath good for zeal? and costs for oath and stone...
    ty for your help so far,
    Rouge