Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need some help...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by IndianPride, Mar 24, 2004.

1. IndianPride

IndianPride IncGamers Member

I need some help...

Some people might remember me from http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=158892

Yes i finally made D2 work :)

But the problem is that i'm a very busy man, i need someone to rush me as far as they wish (i don't mind as long as you at least get me to the next act) and help me by giving me some really low value items just to start me off.... cheers

:thumbsup:

2. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Ok to stop you from getting severe burns as a result from flaming, if you are on useast nl i will rush you and give you stuff as long as you dont ask again for a rush an items as a result of just starting over, it's frowned upon and most of your replies will be negative, not because people on this forum are mean its just kindof impolite i think, but to save you from being killed by fire i will do this tomorrow just give me a message on instant messanger or something (my sn is in my profile)

3. IndianPride

Really? Well i didn't know that...i won't do this type of thing in the future...

Yes i am on USEast (foolish of me not to state which realm), and i'll message you when i'm free...most likely day for a quick rush would be tommorow (not likely) but definitly Friday (staying home)

Account is *IndianPride if you wanna know...

Cheers, your very kind :)

4. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Always there to help the mis-informed, the un-informed and the people who've lost one thing or another if the cause seems legitamate enough

5. IndianPride

Right now i am online

*IndianPride