Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need some advice/ideas

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by chaka, Mar 29, 2004.

1. chaka

chaka IncGamers Member

I need some advice/ideas

I have an act2 merc. He's currently equiped with an eth Bonehew with 2 ED jewels-its nice. He also wears an 11% eth Crown Of theives and a Leviathan armor. What i need advice on is... what should i socket the helm and armor with? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Um's for resistance, ed/str jewels for dmg, death facets (hehe) those are 3 best things I can think of. Can anyone clarify if facets even work for mercs death?

3. chaka

chaka IncGamers Member

I tried a deaths facet in my merc awhile ago. I didn't work out so well. It seemed he would cast the poison when he died, but many times the surrounding monsters didn't seem to mind it. Never the less, I'd tried that as an experiment but it was futile.

4. wind

wind IncGamers Member

Some economical but useful things to put in there would be one IAS jewel and an ort rune. Reason is the IAS would give him a better attack rate, going from a 7 fpa now to 6.5 after the jewel. The ort would max out his electical resistance while his helm maxes out fire, those two seem to be the most damaging of all the elements. And of coarse if there's a second attribute on the jewel that would be a bonus.

Some other more expensive socketing would be a couple of ber runes to increase his DR from what he already has on the Leviathan.