I need pictures of YOUR char. A simple picture of YOUR char for a giagantic collage!

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
I need pictures of YOUR char. A simple picture of YOUR char for a giagantic collage!

Im in the process of making a hall of warrior collage.

i need pictures like: Like this Pic

Picture about that size. standing in an open area facing us. A majestic pictuer like that.

I want any of ur chars. Every char you have working send me a pic!

Ill put them together so itll look like all chars in a huge area in blood moor thanks!.

You can host the picture either in geocities or angel fire ill get itfrom there. You dont have to size it i can do that :)

Or if all fails

[email protected] u can email me it.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Hmm, I'll see if I can find a few minutes to email you a picture of my Ladder Werewolf. I'll be sure to brush my fur first. :D

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
My poison necro wants to participate as well. He's brushing some cemetary dust off his clothes at the moment, but I will mail the photo as soon as he's ready. Don't laugh at his baby blue jacket please, he's a bit sensitive about that.

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
I want variety the more exotic the better :)

This will be so kewl if i have llike a group of 100 chars droool

Gorny

Banned
My non ladder amazon & ladder barb want top participate as well. They are getting thier costumes togther.

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a picture of a VERy kewl necro. Thanks for the image im using the action pic one since its very beautiful

Edit

For pictures if you add an action picture of your character in action and a normal picture it would be ideal so 2 pictures. One of your character in action one of your character standing still ^_^

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I sent you 3 different pictures. Two poses (in one version he's standing on top of a slain fallen. Had to be different, hehe) and one action. I hope they work for your collage. :)

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
Unfortunately I'm at school right now. :( I'll be sure to post some action shots of my dood(ette)s when I get home. Nice idea.