Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need little anti cheat help!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Black_KING, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

I need little anti cheat help!!!!!!!

Ok i am playing Diablo ii 3 years and i love my single player chr. but i don't like when some1 kill me and he use cheat's to do that. So if some1 can past me some anticheat program i have to have something to recognise cheater i play this Diablo on lan games with my friends in bilding. Please guys i really need help i have 2 or 3 guys who use cheated items. When i kick them from room they just build another character and come again. :rant: I talk to my friend and he give me this adress,he told me u guys use some anticheat program who can see stuffs on character. Is that program in the game or i have to download from somewhere. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Randall

Randall IncGamers Member

Hi,

Sorry, we do not cheat nor Pk around here. So knowledge about anti-cheating is also very limited. Not even counting the fact that posting links to other D2 sites with these tools is not allowed on this board.

Sorry I could not help you,

Randall

3. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

The best thing to do is to make friends with some people who don't suck so hard at the game they need to cheat to get PK win. Then you can just tell them your IP address and have some enjoyable games.

This is the same on Battle.net, too . . . the only way to really ensure you have a good gaming experience is to control who you game with.

Hope you can get some good gmes set up!

4. Stargaze

Stargaze IncGamers Member

First: Welcome to the SPF.
    Second: 'We' don't usually use such programs.
    Third: It is definitely not built into the game, but I think some version of Maphack (which is a cheat program itself) had/has the feature to show other people's belongings. More I cannot say, neither where to find that (wouldn't be allowed to do so even if I could, and wouldn't do so even if I were allowed), nor what exactly you can see.

By the way: why do you need such a tool when you know your 'friends' are cheating? And why do you still play with them?

5. Black_KING

Thx for wellcoming. Me and my friend start network neiburhood connection in our bilding for playing C&C General Zero Hour then i put Diablo II segustion to play him too (not too much can play Generals bad comp.). They agreed and we start playing. But in last mounth we put our network to two more bildings and we have now aproximetly 40 or 50 comp. linked. It's hard to know who cheets and who not (u know the stuffs like:"i want my neib. dead at all coast", LoL) that's why i need some anti-cheat program.

Thx for tips i start looking for some anti-cheat program.

6. StellarDust

StellarDust IncGamers Member

... It sounds to me like that very old conflict of vengeance. I've met many people on B.Net HC Realm who PKs people because they were PK'd. Using an "anti-cheat" program to see the stuffs on character would imply Maphack, and to use Maphack would be to use a cheating program, and the moment you use that, what exactly then would be the difference between you and the person who used cheats to beat you in the first place? *Sighs* Hear me out, look at it from a different perspective!

Aside from that, I would recommend what everyone else has been saying: leave the cheaters out of your network and your "friends" list.

7. NorthStarZon

NorthStarZon IncGamers Member

Hey B_K welcome to the forum, and best i can say what everybody up there^^ said already... don't play anything other than tcp/ip with the people you trust.

oh yah! As you can see... can't help you with the 'anti-cheat' that you think you need. :scratch: good luck... stay off b.net and open!

peace :bow:
    nsz

edit: why do they come here :scratch:

8. chaos

chaos Diablo: IncGamers Member

1) Play private passworded games on bnet server. :p

2) Keep an uber haxxored sorc with lvl 563 orb and lvl 345234 cold mastery to deal with them :lol:

3) Do IP trace, find out which unit they stay, set fire to said unit.

9. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Well said all :)

Welcome to the SPF Black_KING :wave: If you decide to stick around, take a look through our FAQs stickied at the top of this page. You might also be interested in our MP games thread - we are a non-cheat forum (even cheats to stop cheats - if there is such a thing), so you would have a very enjoyable gaming experience.

:lol: at chaos - I'd watch out for #3, that may get you jail time ;)

10. Black_KING

Thx guys i look for anything and i find NOTHING, but i look more and more and i find something Black Dream. Program for all anti-cheat servers. When some1 connect to u he must open his gaming port and then he is very easy target for kicking his ... out for cheating. I will stay clean. And i will soon come here for playing.

11. randy

randy IncGamers Member

well i'm glad you guys knew what he was talking about.

je suis un maison.

12. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

You are a house? Wow, a house that can type?

*starts selling tickets to see the Amazing Typing House*

13. Huorn

Huorn IncGamers Member

Yeah, big deal! I'm a house, too. Loads of houses walking around where I come from!

No, wait! That was last night's dream! :flip:

14. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

'je suis un maison' or 'je suis une maison' ?

une = I'm a house.
    un = I'm maked at home (I'm not an object selled at market)

yes I now , french is a terrific langage, one letter change all the signification

15. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

:teeth: haha rofl

welcome to the forum BK :howdy: chack the mp games out, there are almost all the time legit and friendly people in there.. might be what you are looking for.

robin

16. randy

randy IncGamers Member

you better cut me in on this Shade, i want at least 50%.

and a new coat of paint. if people are going to be gawping i want to look my best.

*shakes birds nest out of chimney*