I need help...

CrystalMethod

Diabloii.Net Member
I need help...

Ok guys, I've had this problem for a while and it seem's like its not gonna just go away. I've tried a few things, like connecting my gateway right to my pc instead of my router then pc. I've also tried all the obvious like restarting my router/gateway, restarting my pc and re-installing D2. I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Here are some screenshots of the error message it gives me...

First it stays at this stage fer like 20 sec's

Then it gives me this error message

:angry:

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok guys, I've had this problem for a while and it seem's like its not gonna just go away. I've tried a few things, like connecting my gateway right to my pc instead of my router then pc. I've also tried all the obvious like restarting my router/gateway, restarting my pc and re-installing D2. I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Here are some screenshots of the error message it gives me...

First it stays at this stage fer like 20 sec's

Then it gives me this error message

:angry:
Sounds like you're having a DNS problem, my friend.
Try this, it usually works, if it doesn't, errr...ummm....from an IT standpoint...you'll have to call tech support hehe.

1. Go on a command prompt -> Start -> Run -> type "CMD" without the ""
2. On the MS DOS Shell, type "IPCONFIG /flushdns" without the ""
3. Type EXIT

Try accessing again. You can access the Internet with no problems, correct? Because if you can't, there's no way you can get on BNET unless you find a real creative method of mapping to BNET server IP addresses directly.

CrystalMethod

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Go on a command prompt -> Start -> Run -> type "CMD" without the ""
2. On the MS DOS Shell, type "IPCONFIG /flushdns" without the ""
3. Type EXIT
Ok, I fallowed your instructions and it said in the CMD it was sucessfull, but when I tried to connect to battle.net it did the same thing...

And no I dont have any problems with connecting to the internet or anything like that.