Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need help on Necro Build

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by SuperSavage, Feb 19, 2004.

1. SuperSavage

SuperSavage IncGamers Member

I need help on Necro Build

I dont know what kind of necromancer to make... the thing is, is that I have good gear, I just need a build that is good for leveling in hell. I need some stats/equipment/skills and I should be good to go. Experienced people only like people that have played necros before and that know them well. Thanks for any help. :)

2. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

look at the faq ! you have 5 longs documents with necro builds maked by players. I think all is say is these posts.

for item, look at giveaway post. it's the day !!!!

3. Flamearrows

Flamearrows IncGamers Member

Fishymancer can practically be done naked and can level efficently in hell. Full poison necro is hell viable, as is the overlord build. A bonecaster is possible, but it requires some decent gear. For all of these guides, they'll either be in the strategy compendium or linked from one of the stickies about.

flamearrows

EDIT: You suck, Nemar :p I wanted to reply first. either way, we're both correct

4. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

:rant: if you want to respond first, you are not obliged to 'quote' the original post. of course every body know the first respond is about the first post.

of course I'm right , I'm always right, :flip: I'm a spychotic stupid froggie :flip:

5. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

run a searchfor a bonemage, those are sooo cool :surprise:

6. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

I've tried it, no, not naked in hell. You can go pretty good in NM, but not hell. However, you don't need good gear to play in hell. My crappy geared fishymancer (almost naked, empty handed, to act1 Hell), now has few more crap items and in act5 hell. the few +skills from items makes huge difference.

fishymance may be the most items independent build.

Edit: maybe you can beat the game naked SC, my build is HC, so you'd like to try naked SC fishymance, just let me know the result.