I need freez in (L) to start me off

jokesta2004

Diabloii.Net Member
I need freez in (L) to start me off

I'd really appreciate it if sum1 can help me by giving me sum decent frees to start me off...if u can it'd be greatly appreciated.

zrk

Diabloii.Net Member
wheres the chalenge in playing if you just rely on the "l33t itamz" given to you by other players?

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
ya i know. by the just a hint, no one likes to give to beggars. go to the giveaway thread in the community forum (i think) if you insist on doing no work for yourself.

MatMan

Diabloii.Net Member
You've already been given more than enough "freez" to get going. If you're a Barbarian, you have a sword and shield right off the bat. Sorc? Well looky there, you have Staff of Firebolt already equipped, and you didn't even have to ask anybody for it! And hey! You have an ID scroll and a TP scroll...for freez!

If these tools aren't enough to defeat the horrible monsters that populate the Blood Moor, you need more help than any of our "Freez" can give you.

Jay20016

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd have to agree, where is the fun in playing Ladder if you're relying on free items?

Isn't the fun in having a Ladder character is the knowledge that they are for the most part untwinked?

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
I came back from about a year absense and started into ladder a little late about 2 months ago. I wasn't given items and just started out with a sorc, which eventually evolved into my main MF sorc now. Just play through the game normally until you can start mfing for yourself in NM, you'd be surprised how easy it actually is to get yourself a jump start in mfing.

Plenty of people give alot of uniques away, me being one of them. Begging however is not the way to get free items. :rolleyes:

fishman

Diabloii.Net Member
jokesta2004 said:
I'd really appreciate it if sum1 can help me by giving me sum decent frees to start me off...if u can it'd be greatly appreciated.
there's more than enough good stuff out there to be found while playing...but if you must be a freeloader ;) , check out the weekly giveaway thread in the Single Player forum