Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need freez in (L) to start me off

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by jokesta2004, Feb 15, 2004.

1. jokesta2004

jokesta2004 IncGamers Member

I need freez in (L) to start me off

I'd really appreciate it if sum1 can help me by giving me sum decent frees to start me off...if u can it'd be greatly appreciated.

2. zrk

zrk IncGamers Member

wheres the chalenge in playing if you just rely on the "l33t itamz" given to you by other players?

3. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

ya i know. by the just a hint, no one likes to give to beggars. go to the giveaway thread in the community forum (i think) if you insist on doing no work for yourself.

4. Gorny

Gorny Banned

I'll give you a cracked sash.

Or as Usufruct would say in a case like this :

5. MatMan

MatMan IncGamers Member

You've already been given more than enough "freez" to get going. If you're a Barbarian, you have a sword and shield right off the bat. Sorc? Well looky there, you have Staff of Firebolt already equipped, and you didn't even have to ask anybody for it! And hey! You have an ID scroll and a TP scroll...for freez!

If these tools aren't enough to defeat the horrible monsters that populate the Blood Moor, you need more help than any of our "Freez" can give you.

6. Jay20016

Jay20016 IncGamers Member

I'd have to agree, where is the fun in playing Ladder if you're relying on free items?

Isn't the fun in having a Ladder character is the knowledge that they are for the most part untwinked?

7. Orion241

Orion241 IncGamers Member

I came back from about a year absense and started into ladder a little late about 2 months ago. I wasn't given items and just started out with a sorc, which eventually evolved into my main MF sorc now. Just play through the game normally until you can start mfing for yourself in NM, you'd be surprised how easy it actually is to get yourself a jump start in mfing.

Plenty of people give alot of uniques away, me being one of them. Begging however is not the way to get free items. :rolleyes:

8. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

there's more than enough good stuff out there to be found while playing...but if you must be a freeloader ;) , check out the weekly giveaway thread in the Single Player forum