I need a suggestion from a pro...

Sir Joseph

Diabloii.Net Member
I need a suggestion from a pro...

ok heres basicly what I have now: Ive maxed lycanthopy, werewolf, fury and HoW spirit. Im lvl 80 now and I have more points to put. where should I put them?

PheonixLeader

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are pvm, i would say put the rest into cyclone armor. Maybe 1 or + in oak sage if you need more life at some point in the game (boss, duel).

Sir Joseph

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are pvm, i would say put the rest into cyclone armor. Maybe 1 or + in oak sage if you need more life at some point in the game (boss, duel).
well life im not woried about life. thats y i us the wolverine spirit. but thx for the suggestion. i am mostly pvm and i was thinking of doing that just needed some assurance that it was a good idea.

PheonixLeader

Diabloii.Net Member
Just toss some into armageddon for fun if you can reach max resist without maxing the cyclone armor, may help abit in pvm. Also, it looks cool :grin: .

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's some tried and true variations that you can go with:

Max Feral Rage
Gain:
~50+ frw
~100%+ life steal
~150%+ more enhanced damage ontop of Fury
~300%+ AR for even MORE AR

With a fully charged Feral Rage, you'll never be scared of Lightning Enhanced ever again.

Max Grizzly
You get a friend that does 2k+ per swing and absorb some hits.

Max Dire Wolves
You get 3 friends each dealing around 300 dmg. Having a pack to yourself is XTrm Styles.

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member
in PvM: Get yourself a Grizzly, and choose whether you want to have a tank (max dire wolves) or have him do damage (max Grizzly).