Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need a long reply on this question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by shinningman, May 23, 2008.

1. shinningman

shinningman IncGamers Member

I need a long reply on this question

What do you do on D2?

When I use to play all I did was PvP, but now I come here and read people actually play through the Acts for amazing gear... kinda sounds like raiding in WoW lol

anyways... i was wonder... what do you do on D2?

make a MF
    get gear
    make a class you like best
    gear that class
    level that class
    play that class
    PvP?

I'm so lost :(

2. ceeshond

ceeshond IncGamers Member

Re: I need a long reply on this question

I used to play purely for magic finding stuff and building characters around the crap i found :p

Now that ive re started playing it.. i.. havent done anything yet :p plaed hardcore and the new hacks seem so hot.. i tend to die to a PK out of the blue every 10 minutes

3. Road Ratt

Road Ratt IncGamers Member

MF
    Play new builds
    Run keys
    Run Ubers
    Play hardcore

I do a little bit of it all, except for PvP.

4. carnivore

carnivore IncGamers Member

each time i restarted (5 times or so) i soloed my first char at least until end nightmare and then used this character to mf in nightmare, do travi runs for gambling some jewelry and to assist all following chars.

almost every useful item i find in the first few weeks will be put to a use on a char. i play all seven classes, different builds each and often at least three or four simultanously. i mix evenly between self-rushing and doing the usual xp-runs and playing through the games.

i trade, but not excessively, mostly pg-stuff. i need the variety in the game, so i dont trade everything away just to get some high-end gear for a specific build.

i gamble, craft, mf, key-run, hellforge-rush, anni-hunt and could in theory do the übers as i have the right char only 10 lvls short and all the needed equipment. i dont do pvp yet as i need to invest heavy currency in at least one char to do so; i have several builds suited for pvp though.

to keep it fun, my key is: diversity and not to overstress trading. some could call this inefficient, but hey ... good this needs to last.