I need a little picture

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
I need a little picture

I need to have a little picture for my fridge. Here at home, we have what is called the *poop* fairy. As I am done cleaning one room and go on to the next, this poop fairy appears and clutters up what was known a few minutes earlier as a clean room.

Anyhow, at a low moment, I yelled out today that the #[email protected]! fairy messed up the livingroom which I had just cleaned. That seemed to elict smiles and hilarity from everyone, so I would like for you all to come up with the official #[email protected]! fairy mascot. I am not creative so I need help :xirish: .

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
zodiac66 said:
I need to have a little picture for my fridge. Here at home, we have what is called the *poop* fairy. As I am done cleaning one room and go on to the next, this poop fairy appears and clutters up what was known a few minutes earlier as a clean room.

Anyhow, at a low moment, I yelled out today that the #[email protected]! fairy messed up the livingroom which I had just cleaned. That seemed to elict smiles and hilarity from everyone, so I would like for you all to come up with the official #[email protected]! fairy mascot. I am not creative so I need help :xirish: .
Ever hear of Mr. Hanky from South Park? You could strap a pair of wings on him and be done with it!