Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I need a build idea

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by andydaman, May 1, 2008.

1. andydaman

andydaman IncGamers Member

I need a build idea

I need a good idea, other then that 1pt smiter thing. I got a hammerdin but I dont want to make another 1pt smite either. I'd like a kickass PVP build. Any one can show me a guide or explain me one about that idea?

2. UberB

UberB IncGamers Member

Re: I need a build idea

Hammerdin can do ubers based on the same idea as the 1 pt smite. You already have one point into smite (hopefully, because without it you can't use holy shield). Place one point into salvation and one point into fanaticism.

Swap helm for Guillaume's Face, gloves for Dracul's, boots for Gores, and weapon for a Grief PB. (other weapons work but Grief is probably the one you can use with least hassle).

Don't forget to prebuff with a Treachery armor. What I find works best is to wear the Treachery itself and take down Meph. The Fade triggers with all those minions attacking you and it's a lot better than standing stupidly in the fire waiting for it to trigger. After you kill meph, switch back to main armor and kill.

Grief pb + level 2 fanat = max smite speed. Switch to salvation when fighting meph.

3. andydaman

andydaman IncGamers Member

oh kool. Thanks. <.< I might be able to do that right from my hammerdin. But I just gotta gear him up again. And do something about that Fanatacism. lol

4. vidluft

vidluft IncGamers Member

so u want a kick *** build ya??
    as we all know all light player can be annoying (foh, light soso, java, and trappers)
    yesturday me and my friend had a few more drinks than enought and we suddenly start thinking about this to shut them up.

HELM maybe veil of steel for res with a um rune
    ARMOR coh for resistans
    SHIELD elite paladin shield (kurast/zakarum/sacred targe/vortex etc) 4 soc with base 40-45 res with 4 perf topaz
    WEP lightsaber with sheal rune (20 light absorb)
    GLOVES doesnt really matter but bloodfiist is good idea
    BELT thundergods 20 light absorb
    BOOTS doesnt really matter ww for life or eth treks
    AMU highlord for ias and light res
    RINGS 2x wisps (maybe whisps not sure about spelling) for light absorb
    charms just some light res doesnt really matter

skills will be as a smiter so max smite, holy shield, fanatasmic and defiance rest is just details ;)

stats str enought for eq
    dex enought for eq and max block with holy shield ofc ^^
    vitality rest
    energy nothing

next time u see a light elemental owning a duel just hostyle and pwn them so HARD

me and my friend will try this build soon and ill post is for u how it works and maybe put up some clips on youtube if u play ladder sc europe and wanna see it in progress or wanna try ur light based pvper vs it (thats would be very helpful and kindley) so add *vidluft and whisper when ur in (and me ofc ^^)

5. Copilot

Copilot IncGamers Member

What the hell does this have to do with what the OP posted at all? He is trying to convert his hdin to a 1point smiter, nothing was said about trying to survive lightning attacks.