I must have missed some things

BSU

Diabloii.Net Member
I must have missed some things

I just noticed R++ is a mod, I lost my greenbay packer sign (got back asap), that Neo Geo CD has a big arcaid style controler, and I have some food that expire months ago that I was going to eat if I didn't check the date :eek:

Scarier still. Visit forums.worldofwar.net

Lord_Shinnok, R++, and myself are all mods! :lol:

Either due to a forum glitch or the separation of the forums I've been de-greened over here, but yeah. Warlock forum moderator at your service.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
your "light bulbs" and "deodorants" seem strange and confusing to us.
Yeah, well at least we don't have to stop every 10 minutes to clean up after our "transportation". :D

*hands Shinnok a pooper scooper and a lawn and garden size trash bag*

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm out of it for a little while and everyone starts having delusions of grandeur

BSU said:
I just noticed R++ is a mod, I lost my greenbay packer sign (got back asap), that Neo Geo CD has a big arcaid style controler, and I have some food that expire months ago that I was going to eat if I didn't check the date :eek:
It's a sign of the Apocalypse all right.

Welcome back, BSU.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
BSU said:
You lost a Packer's avatar? I should complain with you. Wisconsinite unite/Packers fans unite. You shouldn't have to live with such injustice.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Also in case you havent notice another new mod, CrazyPayne down in USeast trading forums. :thumbsup:

BSU

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
It's a sign of the Apocalypse all right.

Welcome back, BSU.
No, I heard that happens next year.

mhl12 said:
Also in case you havent notice another new mod, CrazyPayne down in USeast trading forums. :thumbsup:
I don't have a reason to visit that form, I play on USwest.