I miss the days of fixing games on your own :(

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
I miss the days of fixing games on your own :(

Recently my Xbox games wouldn't work, and I had to go buy a CD cleaner and eventually had to get a new Xbox, something was wrong with the CD reader? I really, really miss the SNES days where all you had to do was blow into the cartridge, open up the Snes little flaps and blow into those, and you were good to go.... :mad: :mad:

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
_I_ remember when you had to blow in the cartridge, try it again, blow in the cartridge again, blow in the NES, try it again, blow, bang, wiggle, smack and curse and then _maybe_ your game would work.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Agent Orange said:
Recently my Xbox games wouldn't work, and I had to go buy a CD cleaner and eventually had to get a new Xbox, something was wrong with the CD reader? I really, really miss the SNES days where all you had to do was blow into the cartridge, open up the Snes little flaps and blow into those, and you were good to go.... :mad: :mad:
You're destroying your own X-Box, dude. When you're not playing a game, you have to take the CD out of the X-Box. Only have a CD inside when you're playing. The laser reflects off of a CD and back into the laser-launching-thingy-mabober and that in turn, F's up your system. It's too late now, haha. Buy yourself a new X-Box and take care of it this time around.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
i was ballin back in the day. i had a gold game that had a little switch on the back that i think did nothing. oh man it was neat.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldn't necissarily say I MISS the blue screen of doom, but I would rather the new systems didn't **** up so much.

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
It sucks trying to make NES games work. You have to try tilting the thing and different angles, and wiggling it and stuff.

tarnok said:
_I_ remember when you had to blow in the cartridge, try it again, blow in the cartridge again, blow in the NES, try it again, blow, bang, wiggle, smack and curse and then _maybe_ your game would work.
Yeah, that about says it right there.