I might be back!

N'thraXX

Diabloii.Net Member
I might be back!

I'm not sure if any of the current members know/remember me, but I hope there are atleast some who I remember. So here goes:

It has been 149 days since I last posted here and much more longer since I last played D2. But now has come the time to install THE GAME once again. As I'm writing D2 is being installed on to my harddrive. I still have my chars from the past and my huge mold gathering stashes.

But I still have to find out if playing D2 still is as fun as it was... In the mean time all drinks in the EMB are on me! :drink:


Edit: Hmmm, it also seems that my avatar is broken. Might be a good time to change it from the skull that cries blood to something less piratelike.
 

nobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurray!
Freibier!
i don't know you, but free drinks sound good to me :thumbsup:!

welcome back! :cool:
 

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Booo!

Go away.

We don't want any.










(Unless by "any" it means sandwiches and free itamz. Then by all means leave any here and then go away.)

( :wave: )
 

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember you N'thraXX. WB :)

*runs to EMB for her Baileys before FB and Corax drink it :p

- Jas :wave:
 

DougTheHead2

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back! I believe once upon a time you gave me a gmail invite. :D Anyway, now that you're back, head over to the Grail table, you have fallen off the scrollbar! :eek: I remember how hard you worked to get on the front, so now its back to work! :lol:
 

N'thraXX

Diabloii.Net Member
DougTheHead2 said:
Welcome back! I believe once upon a time you gave me a gmail invite. :D Anyway, now that you're back, head over to the Grail table, you have fallen off the scrollbar! :eek: I remember how hard you worked to get on the front, so now its back to work! :lol:
*grrr*

I'll have to find 8 grailers to get back to TOPWhatever. Almost finished installing...
 

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
WB. I've just been lurking myself for a few months. I wonder if my inevitable fate is to once again join the ranks of active participants?

Did someone mention free beer and itamz? Point the way!!

:drink:

And what the heck is up with the 'tars?
 

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
N'thraXX said:
In the mean time all drinks in the EMB are on me! :drink:
That's gonna make Durf cry... again ;)

Welcome back! You don't know me, but i remember you ;)

Both N'thraXX and tragor: The thing with the broken avatars dates back some months, the only solution is uploading it again...
 

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
tragor said:
WB. I've just been lurking myself for a few months. I wonder if my inevitable fate is to once again join the ranks of active participants?

Did someone mention free beer and itamz? Point the way!!

:drink:

And what the heck is up with the 'tars?
*kicks tragor with boots of uber slowness*

That should make you stay here for a while. :p

Welcome back too! :clap:
 

Rizzo

Diabloii.Net Member
N'thraXX said:
I'm not sure if any of the current members know/remember me, but I hope there are atleast some who I remember.
Welcome back my friend!
I remember you. Hope u remember me too :)

Have a nice time playing the undead game :thumbsup:
 

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back everybody!!! Gee, it's like a big family reunion with all the oldies rearing their heads once again. Now if we can just get Mil back it'll be like old times.
 
Hi everyone. thought i might drop by. some of you may not remember me, i havent posted for at least 16 hours. my name is farting bob and i enjoy playing D2. Eevryone has a beer on me (by which i mean you give me the money, and i'll buy it for you) and the EMB!
Oh and welcome back N'thraXX!
 

N'thraXX

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Hi everyone. thought i might drop by. some of you may not remember me, i havent posted for at least 16 hours. my name is farting bob and i enjoy playing D2. Eevryone has a beer on me (by which i mean you give me the money, and i'll buy it for you) and the EMB!
Oh and welcome back N'thraXX!
How could I forget the founder of the über rare light (or was it minor?) potion of mana. :lol:
 
Top