i made one.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
actually yes...thats a "keeper"...i wondered why you were looking for a 2 os...so what are your plans for that nasty wacking stick?
 

ScruffyhawkIII

Diabloii.Net Member
the only character that could use this with even the smallest margin of success would probably be your cookie cutter zealot build with an atmas scarab. i just cant wait for people in pubby games to flame me to hell for even considering making a wind.
 

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
i get the same thing when i use my botd crusader or gmb cta...the guys go nuts thinking of new ways to say "stoopid noob"
 

5Ws

Banned
you know, next time instead of wasting a HR like that, you should just give it to me :D
 
ScruffyhawkIII said:
i have just created what is quite possibly the worst ever concieved runeword to exist.

http://img154.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img154&image=wind7yw.jpg

jealous much?
Well if you compared the usage or Sur to something else (Bramble) then it could be said you've wasted the rune.

- Fair Avg Damage
- -50% Target Defense
- Hit Blinds Target

I think you're right, a Zealot would be the better choice, perhaps in conjunction with Holy Freeze or Holy Shock (not ideal but most likely do-able).
 

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
My WindSin:
------------
Wind War Fist (it may not be the fastest, but it has the highest damage and looks pretty cool imo)
Hellmouth Gloves
Carrion Wind Ring
Wisp Projector Ring
Stormchaser Shield
Snowclash Belt
The Rising Sun Amulet

All this sums up to a lot of meteors, twisters, blizzards and tornados flying around when I'm fighting and being fought :thumbsup:

It may not be the best char, actually the damage sucks pretty hard, but it's a load of fun being in a baalrun without druids and/or sorcs and all the others keep wondering where this comes from :uhhuh:

PS:
dang79 said:
Wind blows.
You stole that from the Fifth Element :p

Wind blows, water flows, fire burns and earth falls. (it's been a while since I saw that movie so I might be mistaking about the earth part)
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
You should really wear 3 Tal items, else exchange the armor with Skullders... but hey, if that sorc is to wear Wind, it makes sense, as you will get flamed even more :)
 

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
ive never seen this one in DII , thx for putting a screenshot ,always wanted to see one :thumbsup:
 
Dawnmaster said:
My WindSin:
------------
Wind War Fist (it may not be the fastest, but it has the highest damage and looks pretty cool imo)
Hellmouth Gloves
Carrion Wind Ring
Wisp Projector Ring
Stormchaser Shield
Snowclash Belt
The Rising Sun Amulet

All this sums up to a lot of meteors, twisters, blizzards and tornados flying around when I'm fighting and being fought :thumbsup:

It may not be the best char, actually the damage sucks pretty hard, but it's a load of fun being in a baalrun without druids and/or sorcs and all the others keep wondering where this comes from :uhhuh:
Very interesting build. I do admit it looks quite interesting to play. Could you outline your skill allocation? I would assume you are MA?
 

ScruffyhawkIII

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
You should really wear 3 Tal items, else exchange the armor with Skullders... but hey, if that sorc is to wear Wind, it makes sense, as you will get flamed even more :)
this character is a mule. thanks for the advice though i will definately keep it in mind!
 

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
Wind War Fist: http://img63.exs.cx/img63/5975/wind7kj.jpg

ArchAngel Tiberrius said:
Very interesting build. I do admit it looks quite interesting to play. Could you outline your skill allocation? I would assume you are MA?
Well actually, I'm not very fond of MA, and to be honest, most people think my sin is crap (I can't blame them)

Although she's a slow killer, I just find it amusing to watch the Wind flying around and the occasional Blizzard or Meteor pass by.

Most of my skills/stats aren't set yet, I'm still using normal attack and get to kill pretty much anything without using any lifeleech (but for the next step, hell, I doubt normal attacks will keep me alive)

That's why I'm working on a super-merc :uhhuh:
-might merc act2 nightmare
-holy freeze from doom
-thorns from bramble
-poison nova from andys face (possibly Delirium helm here instead)

It's all expensive, but it's fun, she's even more fun than my old MinionSin :D
 
Top