Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I made a mistake, and need advice

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Hookillz, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Hookillz

Hookillz IncGamers Member

Ok so i was setting up my hammerdins stats when i was maxing my block, i maxed my block and realized i had not completed my 3 den quests, meaning holy shield was lacking 3 skill points

(i'm level 90)

so i was wondering what i should do with those 3 skill points, i've already maxed vigor blessed aim, blessed hammer and conc

so what should i do with these 3 points?
    some people say to put a point into salvation or meditation
    or maybe i should put them to get a higher redemption?

i was also wondering if as i level up if 1 point into holy shield will be enough to negate the chance to block i lose every level, cause if it isn't then i could just stick the extra points into holy shield

and as i level up instead of putting in dex to keep my block up just put it into vitality

any suggestions are appreciated!!!

i may have figured out a solution for myself

higher levels of holy shield don't necessarily add more block value but just defense value for a few levels, so i can pump points into it and its not going to add block value anyways

unless it's just displaying that cause i'm already maxed

but looking at the arreat summit, low levels of holy shield pre-20 sometimes take up to 4 levels to add 1%
    I've merged your posts. Please use the edit function for up to one hour - Thyiad

2. Thirteenth

Thirteenth IncGamers Member

Re: I made a mistake, and need advice

I would put points in meditation and salvation, great backup auras for special situations.