I Love The Pit!

Salo

Diabloii.Net Member
AFBrat said:
Time and time again, I've found great items in The Pit with never more than 140% Mf. If its not a unique or set item, its a 3 socket Superior (15% EDef) Corona (Delirium now) or a very rare 5 socket Thunder Maul, just crying for Beast or Doom, tons of stuff in The Pit, no need for most anywhere else if you have at least 100 MF. Its true. Only drawback is it tends to get boring (at least to me) doing the same run over and over.

If you don't believe it see what I auctioned off in West Trade Forum, nearly every unique and/or socketable I found there, some exceptions were +4 skills Ondals Wisdom from Hell Stormtree, very good Djinn Slayer from Hell Bloodraven, and Stormshield from Hell non-boss Flayer. All with max of 140% MF I'll add.
i guess the stuff i consider to be a good find would cost over 20 bux on ebay. although,

id like a new unique ring, never find them ever!

found 2 nagels but not in pit

AFBrat

Diabloii.Net Member
i guess the stuff i consider to be a good find would cost over 20 bux on ebay. although,
Good point, but see my first post on this thread, 2nd paragraph for a Pit item that would sell for over 20 bucks easy, that is of course if someone put in the right keyword on Ebay, not everyone is looking for Cranebeak ;)