I Love Barbs!!!

AlphaGhost

Diabloii.Net Member
I Love Barbs!!!

Yes it is true, after a long debate of whether or not to make a barby, I chose to, and might I add it was all a pay off. Just got done with a nice solid WW barb. Decent damage with no gcs, alright equipment, ok in duels. Well just thought I would like to let go of my excitement. :clap:
 

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Lead Designer Diablo III... :uhhuh:

You can always wish Rik! :D

Yeah Barb using the big bad stick EBOTD GP!

Edit: Grabbing the Big Stick and ww pass Rik... :D

/Dec
 

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Decebal said:
Lead Designer Diablo III... :uhhuh:

You can always wish Rik! :D

Yeah Barb using the big bad stick EBOTD GP!

Edit: Grabbing the Big Stick and ww pass Rik... :D

/Dec
ya ya!

You'll see....Blizzard have recognised my talent.They have appointed me to design the melee class for the game.

Rik
 

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
rikstaker said:
ya ya!

You'll see....Blizzard have recognised my talent.They have appointed me to design the melee class for the game.

Rik
Hehe! I guess you know how to program and stuff? And what new melee classes do you have in mind! :p

/Dec
 

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Decebal said:
Hehe! I guess you know how to program and stuff? And what new melee classes do you have in mind! :p

/Dec

"guy...with..stick...that...beats people...to death..." and the oh-so-classic "guy about "this" size, with 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth, some teeth, couple of ears, hair, chin, arms, legs, body and whatnot" :lol:
 
Top